What's new

Perfect set - up all the time

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

phinda034

Hi guys

am I the only who experience being kicked out of a trade on a perfect set-up before price continues in my predicted direction, please help don't know what to do

Psychology requires every trader to manage. Profits cannot be expected in emotional trade. The trader should never trade with emotions as there is a high possibility of loss. I have to do consistent trading through the plan with patience.

You are gaining some experience so its a good start. Al ways expect the unexpected when it comes to trading. Discipline and consistency will see you through for as long as you have backtested your strategy and its proven to be profitable. Then no need to worry about that situation/scenario.

This happens a lot to everyone I think. The main reason is that the movement in the market is unpredictable. A lot of times traders place stop loss at a huge distance and the price goes down that far and then bounce back. It is actually the nature of the market. So, do not feel disappointed at all when you face these types of situations.

there is no perfect setup ... we might win, we might loose, it's how much u win counts and money management

A system can have a big winning trades % and still loose money
because it all depends on your stopp loss size

Yes it happens a lot to a lot of people... generally I think it comes down to how you are placing your stop loss.... is it too tight/short.... may need to give a bigger stop loss.

Psychology requires every trader to manage. Profits cannot be expected in emotional trade. The trader should never trade with emotions as there is a high possibility of loss. I have to do consistent trading through the plan with patience.
man i do not know but i think you are right i was too much in my head

This happens a lot to everyone I think. The main reason is that the movement in the market is unpredictable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.