What's new

Profitable EA Perfect Score EA Perfect Score EA

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
hi
This is an amazing EA and I am presently following its signal on MQL5.com - the win rate is incredible. I am willing to do a club buy for this if others want to share the cost. I think there are 10 activations on this product and we can split the price by 10 i.e. $100 each ...as it is selling for $999 right now !
are you sure this EA is good? the author does provide us with myfxbook as a proof

The fixed version of Perfect Score 4.78 under MT5 is unprofitable, it trades absolutely not like the original! Do not put it on a real account!!! version 4.15 for MT4 is profitable, but the robot very rarely opens deals, can open 2 deals in a week, then 3-4 weeks do not trade, because of this, it has a small profit, about +100% for a year! Now the author has released version 4.83, it takes into account the transition to winter time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.