What's new

Fulus V2.3 EA (Perfect Expert)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
TF M15
EURJPY
50 USD CENT ACCOUNT
Please try it on demo account.
Thanks very much for sharing. Here are my questions if you don't mind as follow:
1. How long have you been testing this EA? Demo or Live account?
2. What is the roughly percentage of monthly profits and also what is the Drawdown percentage of this EA?
3. Do you have any myfxbook results to share with us?
4. Any recommended settings you have for us? Please kindly advise. Thanks.
5. I noticed that you put in your title for this EA is a PERFECT EXPERT. In what way do you see it as PERFECT? pls kindly explain your reasons. Thanks.

Looks like no reply at all from this thread owner. Not sure the true purpose of him sharing this EA. No results shared, no reasons given for his recommendation of using $50 cents account and M15 time frame use with EURJPY, no other info given at all other than claiming this is a "PERFECT Expert". Interesting and strange too:unsure::sneaky:.

Looks like no reply at all from this thread owner. Not sure the true purpose of him sharing this EA. No results shared, no reasons given for his recommendation of using $50 cents account and M15 time frame use with EURJPY, no other info given at all other than claiming this is a "PERFECT Expert". Interesting and strange too:unsure::sneaky:.

Am testing it as per the instructions. It's just a typical scalper

Nobody can't answer my question??
Hi, the owner of this thread has not answered any of our questions, he was the one that posted and shared this EA so we are all expecting him to reply or give response but he never did. I guess you would just have to try it out to see if it works or not. To be honest, I would not do so because that would be very risky for your account. Please try it on demo account first and if you think you really like it and you are satisfied with the results after 1 month or more for your best safety, you may then try to put it on real account to test again if you wish to:)

By the way, I just saw a message saying that I have rated this thread as a "5 star" vote but I couldn't recall any of that at all. maybe I have mistakenly pressed the wrong button or so. Well, Just for your clarification that I never intend to give it a 5 star at all. Thanks be informed everyone and God bless you all:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.