What's new

Perfect Zones by DonForex

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
DonForex PerfectZones with arrows, THis system works better on higher timeframes, i managed to use it for few days just to test and the results are good, unfortunately i am not a swing trader so i couldn't stay on it. so far 92% Win Rate based on GBPUSD pair. Feel free to test with other pairs before going live with it......The indicators included can also be used combined with your own strategy for even better results...... Please comment andRATE THIS POST for more useful systems.

Attachments

• DonForex PerfectZones with arrows.zip
    199.7 KB · Views: 208
DonForex PerfectZones with arrows, THis system works better on higher timeframes, i managed to use it for few days just to test and the results are good, unfortunately i am not a swing trader so i couldn't stay on it. so far 92% Win Rate based on GBPUSD pair. Feel free to test with other pairs before going live with it......The indicators included can also be used combined with your own strategy for even better results...... Please comment andRATE THIS POST for more useful systems.

Very nice, :)

Will check it out !

Do you have it for mt5 plz?

Would this indicator work with Metatrader 5?

Thank you

if you align these zones, with the concept of smc, in this case, structure break (CHoCH), maybe you will have a better rr

MT4's indicators are reliable for spotting market trends, but they require a good understanding of the market context to be effective.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.