What's new

Im in need of a perfect strategy

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
I think most experienced traders have given up on the idea of a perfect strategy. They just prefer a very profitable one.

I think most experienced traders have given up on the idea of a perfect strategy. They just prefer a very profitable one.

Basically it means that trading is a constant challenge and if you do not adapt your trading strategy you can expect only temporary success.

Of course. One needs one strategy during range - like EUR/USD is right now, for example, and a whole different strategy when there is an established trend.

There are no perfect system/strategy in the world of trading. The perfection comes from within and that is "you".

Get a strat with >50% hit probability with identical TP SL settings, then you are my man!
And this is why we all are here, aren't we?
This is not as easy as it sounds. An backtested EA for years. This code would be worth more than gold.

And OP, what again is the question? I did not see one directly?!

The strategy depends upon the type of trader you are. One can be a day trader, swing trader, or position trader. A trader should use the best-suited strategy according to their trading style.

If you really need it you have to make one for the particular situation that you need it for. There is no strategy that you can use directly. You will have to practice with it before you start executing it successfully or else there will be a good chance of losing money.

I agree. Every strategy requires extensive testing and observation, as well as analysis of its results. It's not prudent to just grab a strategy and start applying it to a live account.

I agree. Every strategy requires extensive testing and observation, as well as analysis of its results. It's not prudent to just grab a strategy and start applying it to a live account.
Profitable strategy won't be available for public simply because it contradicts to common sense. Creators of profitable EA should maximize their utlity first and when marginal growth of utility becomes lower than possible risks it starts to make sense to sell the EA.

There isn’t any perfect strategy that you can use on your account and see yourself rolling in money. The focus should be to create a strategy that will help you to maximise your profits and minimise the losses. Also trying to find out a perfect strategy will be an effort in vain because strategies fall in and out with changing market conditions and you have to tweak them every now and then to keep them effective.

Perfect strategy does not exist. All you need is a profitable one. Higher win ratio. In that case, try your hands on chart patterns and candlestick patterns. That's all you need.:)

I think you are near your perfect strategy. If you are able to avoid losses and your risks are managed, you are very close to your own perfect strategy. I would suggest stop looking for a new one and work on your current approach to make it perfect. It will be more beneficial for you.

If you want to trade, you have to trade with the right strategy. If the strategy is not right then profit cannot be made. There are many traders who do not work with a plan to trade will never make a profit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.