What's new

Profitable EA ReDragon v1.03 + set 1000% in week MT5

3.00 star(s) 37 Votes
have somone test it plz? some more details could help like minimum deposit
Yes I have tested this preset in the past and sadly speaking it is just too risky, yes you could earn 100% profit in just one single day. The bad news is, it could easily blow up your account in 1 or 2 days! Simple as that. Minimum deposit for using this EA (for your best safety) is either $10000 or $100 using a cent account. As for the settings, no comments to share yet as I'm also in the midst of finding better settings for this EA. Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless.

Yes I have tested this preset in the past and sadly speaking it is just too risky, yes you could earn 100% profit in just one single day. The bad news is, it could easily blow up your account in 1 or 2 days! Simple as that. Minimum deposit for using this EA (for your best safety) is either $10000 or $100 using a cent account. As for the settings, no comments to share yet as I'm also in the midst of finding better settings for this EA. Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless.
i have had the same issue, with EA's that i baught.
it ca make money. but loose it alot easier

Thanks for sharing, I hope its good one I'll try it
Ya do feel free to have fun with your tests. I'm sure many have tried it already like I did. You'll be amazed to see extremly huge profit within just one or two days. Yet you'll also be shocked to see how your account could get blown up very, very soon and won't probably even last longer than one week. The reason is very simple: Huge Profit = huge risk! To me this setting simply does not work safely at all. If you want to be safer and don't want to get your account blown up at any point, you gonna need to try hard and make further changes to it and to find a much safer setting that suit your trading style and also won't blow up your account in one or two days. Wish you all the best and have some great fun with your tests. Just make sure to keep yourself safe as always and do not try it on a real account. Take care, God bless you and God bless everyone.

Hi!
This EA from russian forum. No limit. Intended for the acceleration of deposit
Set file for the acceleration of deposit of 1000% in a week

An adviser uses in the strategy two-sided martingale, hedging. Intended for the accounts of type of Hedge Metatrader 5 Disconnected filters of RSI and DeMarker Protecting from drawdown Notification about drawdawn by pop-up notification and on e - mail Stop of trade (or re-executing with closing of all positions) for the achievement of set профита in % from a depot with notification on e are the mail buttons on the graphic arts (work in the tester of strategies) of CLOSE PROFIT, CLOSE ALL, START TRADE for a management by trade 5 logical disconnected modules of trading with the individual tuning - in fact 5 advisers in one Every module can be influenced to trade only on a purchase, only on a sale or both directions. For example, it is possible to allow adviser on a trend downward, that beat in a sale large plumb lines, and in a purchase less + 3th block in both sides conservative tuning the Informative panel on graphic arts it is
Do you have EA for MT4? Can you please share it if you have?

Do you have EA for MT4? Can you please share it if you have?
For your info, there is an MT4 version of this EA somewhere online. Just google search for it if you wish to. However, just for your info that I myself have tried it before (but I don't have it anymore because I have deleted it) and I can assure you that the MT4 version is actually a totally different EA (not the same with the MT5 version) with completely different parameter settings and the results I got was not good at all, in fact it was terrible, only losing and no winning trades. Simple as that.

For your info, there is an MT4 version of this EA somewhere online. Just google search for it if you wish to. However, just for your info that I myself have tried it before (but I don't have it anymore because I have deleted it) and I can assure you that the MT4 version is actually a totally different EA (not the same with the MT5 version) with completely different parameter settings and the results I got was not good at all, in fact it was terrible, only losing and no winning trades. Simple as that.
You until now still ran the red dragon MT5 EA?

You until now still ran the red dragon MT5 EA?
Well...I'm still testing it now and just trying to find other settings that could possibly work better. So far no good news to share yet. Would try to share updates on EA settings again with you all in future if I do find something that is worth to try:)

Hi!
This EA from russian forum. No limit. Intended for the acceleration of deposit
Set file for the acceleration of deposit of 1000% in a week

An adviser uses in the strategy two-sided martingale, hedging. Intended for the accounts of type of Hedge Metatrader 5 Disconnected filters of RSI and DeMarker Protecting from drawdown Notification about drawdawn by pop-up notification and on e - mail Stop of trade (or re-executing with closing of all positions) for the achievement of set профита in % from a depot with notification on e are the mail buttons on the graphic arts (work in the tester of strategies) of CLOSE PROFIT, CLOSE ALL, START TRADE for a management by trade 5 logical disconnected modules of trading with the individual tuning - in fact 5 advisers in one Every module can be influenced to trade only on a purchase, only on a sale or both directions. For example, it is possible to allow adviser on a trend downward, that beat in a sale large plumb lines, and in a purchase less + 3th block in both sides conservative tuning the Informative panel on graphic arts it is
Hi ,can you show its loses

Well...I'm still testing it now and just trying to find other settings that could possibly work better. So far no good news to share yet. Would try to share updates on EA settings again with you all in future if I do find something that is worth to try:)
I also test the EA.. but I saw in other website in Indonesia Language got someone have 13 set file for red dragon MT5 need to pay. Is cheap but I dunno how to how to read the language:(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.