What's new

Profitable EA ReDragon v1.03 + set 1000% in week MT5

3.00 star(s) 37 Votes
Hi!
This EA from russian forum. No limit. Intended for the acceleration of deposit
Set file for the acceleration of deposit of 1000% in a week

An adviser uses in the strategy two-sided martingale, hedging. Intended for the accounts of type of Hedge Metatrader 5 Disconnected filters of RSI and DeMarker Protecting from drawdown Notification about drawdawn by pop-up notification and on e - mail Stop of trade (or re-executing with closing of all positions) for the achievement of set профита in % from a depot with notification on e are the mail buttons on the graphic arts (work in the tester of strategies) of CLOSE PROFIT, CLOSE ALL, START TRADE for a management by trade 5 logical disconnected modules of trading with the individual tuning - in fact 5 advisers in one Every module can be influenced to trade only on a purchase, only on a sale or both directions. For example, it is possible to allow adviser on a trend downward, that beat in a sale large plumb lines, and in a purchase less + 3th block in both sides conservative tuning the Informative panel on graphic arts it is
Thank for sharing

I think that is really unrealistic. I'm testing right now an EA the same style trading. 7 pairs at 100 Euro account (high risk of course) and I had the first day 30,93 Euro profit, today second day at right now 20 Euro profit for half of the day, I smile all time:giggle:

Hi Trek. Kindly share the settings and TF you are using. Thanks

Hi!
This EA from russian forum. No limit. Intended for the acceleration of deposit
Set file for the acceleration of deposit of 1000% in a week

An adviser uses in the strategy two-sided martingale, hedging. Intended for the accounts of type of Hedge Metatrader 5 Disconnected filters of RSI and DeMarker Protecting from drawdown Notification about drawdawn by pop-up notification and on e - mail Stop of trade (or re-executing with closing of all positions) for the achievement of set профита in % from a depot with notification on e are the mail buttons on the graphic arts (work in the tester of strategies) of CLOSE PROFIT, CLOSE ALL, START TRADE for a management by trade 5 logical disconnected modules of trading with the individual tuning - in fact 5 advisers in one Every module can be influenced to trade only on a purchase, only on a sale or both directions. For example, it is possible to allow adviser on a trend downward, that beat in a sale large plumb lines, and in a purchase less + 3th block in both sides conservative tuning the Informative panel on graphic arts it is
Hi. Kindly do you mind sharing the information on it? The file doesn't have it. Thanks

information is in the zip package, please read . . . .(y)clapping hands
There are no further info being provided in the zip package except with a set file and the EA mql5 file and that's all there is. Could you please provide us the info for the following:
1. What is the minimum deposit required for the set file to work?
2. Is $100 standard account workable for this EA and set file that you use?
3. What could be the maximum drawdown of this settings use?
4. Why use EURCHF and not EURUSD?
5. Why use timeframe M15 and not M30?
6. How long have you been testing this EA on live account? Any record or proof that you could share with us?

A typical EA that produces a good BT and then when you put it on the live account it will blow it.
Hands Off!

Dear all, here are the results for you all to see using the preset provided by this thread owner "upibos". Please find the attached two screenshots for proof of using both small balance of $100 as well as $10000 large balance account with use of large leverage 1:1000 and also the preset of EURCHF provided by the thread owner.
In short: I don't think anyone who uses this preset would survive for long. Reason: It's just too risky. Yes, you could earn a lot in one day, but the next day you could die anytime. Simple as that. I believe further readjustments are needed to help lower the risks, without doing so your account could get wiped out at any time. 2021-04-09 $100 using preset (too risky).jpg2021-04-09 $100 using preset (too risky).jpg2021-04-09 $10000 using preset (too risky).jpg

Dear thread owner "upilbos", until now I still haven't got your reply on the questions asked about the settings that I've posted earlier. Anyway, apart from the results that I've showned here just now for all to see that appeared to be too risky in my opinion, here are some other questions that I do wish to get your response as follow:

1. I noticed that apart from logic 1 settings, you have also activated the logic 2 settings, may I know your reasons of doing so? How is the adding of logic 2 settings help in the performance of this EA? Please kindly explain your reasons if possible. Thanks.

2. Any other reasons for your settings use and the logic behind all these that you could share with us? Feel free to share more as you wish to. Thanks.

Regards,
cchong.

By the way, according to the preset mentioned the Time Frame is M15 using EURCHF as the currency pair. I did exactly the same and no further changes made to the settings other than loading the preset and that's all I did.

Dear all, here are the results for you all to see using the preset provided by this thread owner "upibos". Please find the attached two screenshots for proof of using both small balance of $100 as well as $10000 large balance account with use of large leverage 1:1000 and also the preset of EURCHF provided by the thread owner.
In short: I don't think anyone who uses this preset would survive for long. Reason: It's just too risky. Yes, you could earn a lot in one day, but the next day you could die anytime. Simple as that. I believe further readjustments are needed to help lower the risks, without doing so your account could get wiped out at any time. View attachment 15811View attachment 15811View attachment 15812
Thanks for sharing this interesting results. Low risk setting may help to survive.

Thanks for sharing this interesting results. Low risk setting may help to survive.
Thanks. Agreed. Hope that soon someone would be able to help us find a much better lower risk setting that could work well for a much longer term and not survive only for one day or a few days only.

I have tried the Dragon EA on Boom and Crash 500 . It is doing very well. However, Ensure you use it with Boom and Crash 500 preset files supplied or else the standard setting will blow your Account. I will suggest you starting capital should be minimum of $1000 with lot 0,02. The drawdown can go as high as $600 at times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.