What's new

Spike detector (use it on Boom 1000 index, Boom 500 index, Crash 1000 index and Crash 500 index)

2.20 star(s) 17 Votes
Is there a way to download the indicator as indicated by the poster? We need to help one other in order to make more bucks in this trying time.

are trying to advertise an invisible or unavailable indicator? you have made repeated posts about it but have never shared it

i am drained mentally from trading exercise especially boom and crash i have become a deposit king i just need help in understanding how this things work i have read and seen to man videos and they are not helping at all

please share the indicator in here..i am looking for a spike detector or most probably an EA that can auto trade

I've always been confused about trading spikes, Indicators aren't exactly accurate and why trade against the trend?

doesn't crash, boom and step index require large amount of lot sizes to see a decent profit? or does it depend on something that I'm missing? :confused:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.