What's new

Old member rejoinig has over 1000 EAs

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

traderallan

I've been trading over 30 years and using EA robots for 20. I still have my first purchased robots, Forex Megadroid and Armageddon.
I have over 2000 EAs now and heaps of indicators. It seems like I have to make 10 threads to download a file I need from here,
so I will give free any EA to first 20 who ask. No strings attached Thats if I have it!!
Happy Trading: Trader Allan.

I've been trading over 30 years and using EA robots for 20. I still have my first purchased robots, Forex Megadroid and Armageddon.
I have over 2000 EAs now and heaps of indicators. It seems like I have to make 10 threads to download a file I need from here,
so I will give free any EA to first 20 who ask. No strings attached Thats if I have it!!
Happy Trading: Trader Allan.

Dear sir,
As you are 30 yrs experience trader so you know better than me or us about the EA's.
So pls attach only one or two EA's which will give the stable profit with less DD

Thanks,
---

Dear sir,
As you are 30 yrs experience trader so you know better than me or us about the EA's.
So pls attach only one or two EA's which will give the stable profit with less DD

Thanks,
---
Thats hard because what works for me might not for you. I can't guarantee any of them.
I lost a lot of money trading EA's over the years because I don"t Demo,
I found testing on cent accounts best but
I understand not everyone has cash. I suggest you keep an eye on this thread and see what EAs other users ask for.
Happy Trading

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.