What's new

Hello, I am a new member interested in the E A system.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Any member who uses EA for good profit, let's recommend.
Hi, I'm a new member too and i have an EA that is working well for me. However, due to the restrictions and rules of this forum I cannot mention too much of the same content. It's an EA that gave me close at around 50% monthly profits with a low drawdown of 26% or so which sounds good to me. If you are interested to find out more, you would need to wait for maybe one or two days because I have just posted a new thread of this EA in this forum and now waiting for approval from Admin before it goes live in this forum. Stay tuned for the updates of the new thread with this EA for you to check it out. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best then.

Hi, I'm a new member too and i have an EA that is working well for me. However, due to the restrictions and rules of this forum I cannot mention too much of the same content. It's an EA that gave me close at around 50% monthly profits with a low drawdown of 26% or so which sounds good to me. If you are interested to find out more, you would need to wait for maybe one or two days because I have just posted a new thread of this EA in this forum and now waiting for approval from Admin before it goes live in this forum. Stay tuned for the updates of the new thread with this EA for you to check it out. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best then.
Forget what I mentioned before about the EA. it's not as safe as I think it was. Could be very risky when market is trending. Therefore forget what I said earlier. Thanks. Anyway, an EA might work well if you know what settings work best for you. Otherwise, all EA are considered risky especially when you don't know how to manage your risks properly. Simple as that. Wish you all the best in your findings. Take care and God bless. bye

Forget what I mentioned before about the EA. it's not as safe as I think it was. Could be very risky when market is trending. Therefore forget what I said earlier. Thanks. Anyway, an EA might work well if you know what settings work best for you. Otherwise, all EA are considered risky especially when you don't know how to manage your risks properly. Simple as that. Wish you all the best in your findings. Take care and God bless. bye
Thanks for the update! I appreciate your honesty about the risks involved, sometimes people don't think about this enough.

it depends on the EA developer of how he/she directs its course to a profitable trading bot. the stoploss price and take profit price of how many pip value added. sometimes, some crazy developers do that just for themselves, and some paying other developers to do their bot and sell it but in return your account will burn, and others just to destroy the trading plan set by their bots or in others words kill your balance for the benefit of the platform. sorry to say that but thats the environment they have. i have a friend developer with consistent making profit using 'JasonFX', if you try to look at the history you would say that its just a penny but when pennies be accumulated its a huge monthly gain.. the set up is very simple and profitable of around 35% mo. the bot is designed for a life time trading. its purpose to make others feel the difference in the world market especially forex trading using EA. there's still hope to us forex traders. the one thing we do is to find that unselfish, honest, trustworthy, dedicated developer for the good of the masses.

Knowledge is required to trade. If the trader fails to create knowledge, he will never be able to make a profit. Trading skills can be developed online. So every trader has to gain knowledge and survive in trading.

I have tried a few readymade indicators in the past but none of them worked that great. I find it better to build your own EA as per your trading requirements. You will get better results.

Trading with EAs is risky because they do not guarantee wins and this is because the market changes constantly, and EAs can’t analyse the market the way traders manually can.

my advice to you is forget about EA`S if you really want to cut it in this field you need to learn how to read the market with technical analysis and a lot of practice on demo accounts.

Are you looking to fully automate your trading? I do use EAs but partially. I notably rely on manual trading.There are plenty of EAs available on the internet, free ones and the paid ones. Before using any system on your account make sure to test it on a demo account then micro account as well because these systems can work differently in live conditions. Also some EAs are good for only a limited period of time, so it’s good to not hurry in using it on the real account.

The thing with EAs is that there is no surety whether they will be profitable, and it is difficult to find reliable sources for EAs that work. The market is volatile and changes rapidly. Manual trading is best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.