What's new

Hello everyone am new member here which indicator can i use of any forex robot ea can you recommend it to me

Forget EA´s. Nobody who has programmed a functioning and profitable EA will sell it. Especially not at a price you can afford. Most EA´s has a big drawdown during the trade is running (I mean not the released DD).

Forget EA´s. Nobody who has programmed a functioning and profitable EA will sell it. Especially not at a price you can afford. Most EA´s has a big drawdown during the trade is running (I mean not the released DD).
You are right but some of them let you use it. I use the forex1million EA with a free copy-trading service. That made almost 150% profit on my account in 2 months.
It has 30% drawdown on the setup they added to my account. It closed loss 5 times in 2 months and earned it back in 2-4 days every time.

You are right but some of them let you use it. I use the forex1million EA with a free copy-trading service. That made almost 150% profit on my account in 2 months.
It has 30% drawdown on the setup they added to my account. It closed loss 5 times in 2 months and earned it back in 2-4 days every time.
Hi,
Could you please this EA - The Forex1million EA? Thanks.

there is no indicator that could make u rich in one day. u need lots of knowledge to work with . thanks

As far as it is about using an indicator, I prefer using two at a time because one can be used for determining the entry points and the other one can be used to confirm those. Talking about an EA, they don’t work in most cases. If you are still considering using one, build it on your own as per your trading requirements.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.