What's new

2020 best brokers which you can trust

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mashangoane

Best Online Brokers 2020
  • TD Ameritrade - Best for overall and beginners.
  • Fidelity - Best research experience.
  • Charles Schwab - Best for IRA accounts.
  • E*TRADE - Best web platform.
  • Interactive Brokers - Best for professionals.
  • Merrill Edge - Best rewards program.
  • TradeStation - Best platform technology

I consider FP Markets a reliable broker because it is one of the oldest brokers to still be active since 2005! and it is regulated by ASIC.

The other reason is their customer service dedicated manager was quick in responding to most of my queries through E-mail and live chat.

I currently trade with a reliable broker FP Markets, it ASIC regulated, and it is one of the oldest brokers to still be active in forex business since 2005.

The other reason why I trust FP Markets is that customer support is responsive and polite in solving queries.

I consider FP Markets one of the safest brokers because they have been active for over a decade.

I have never come across any issues like spread widening or withdrawals denied till date.

I consider FP Markets as a reliable broker since it is regulated by ASIC and it is one of the oldest brokers to be active since 2005.

I've been trading with them for a while so far the experience has been good and no issues like spread widening.

I'm looking for a reliable broker suitable for beginners to trade live with proper regulation and good customer service, can anyone suggest a broker of my choice?

I consider FP Markets a reliable and trustworthy broker because it is regulated by ASIC and one of the oldest brokers to still be active since 2005!

It has been over eight months trading with them, and so far I had no issues with their server or during my withdrawals.

I trade with a reliable broker, FP Markets. It is regulated by ASIC and one of the oldest brokers to be active since 2005. They adhere to strict capital requirements, so there is no room for manipulation.

My reliable broker is FP Markets because they are regulated by ASIC, and it is one of the oldest brokers with active periods of 15 years or more.

Their customer service dedicated members were quick in answering and solving my issues.

Best Online Brokers 2020
yeah these are all good for sure! solid and professional. no scammers.

Best Online Brokers 2020
what do you think about vantagefx ?

Best Online Brokers 2020
Looks like a good list thnx

what do you think about vantagefx ?
Do you think it's a good company? I have an account with Forex Chief, everything suits me, but I would like to diversify the risks. Therefore, I am looking for another good company to open a second account there. And trade with several brokers at once. I will also be able to compare the trading conditions of different companies.

I consider FP Markets as a reliable broker since it is regulated by ASIC and it is one of the oldest brokers to be active since 2005.

I've been trading with them for a while so far the experience has been good and no issues like spread widening.
Thank you, but still fully satisfy the conditions in Forex Chief.
In general, now a lot of companies in the cottage are provided by good trading conditions. I think this is not the most important problem of trading. It is important to learn to trade. This is really a problem for many

For beginners entering into live trading for the first time, which trusted broker is suitable and reliable? Any good suggestions?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.