What's new

Which Reliable forex brokers for 2020-2021

I currently trade with FP Markets from Hungary using their ecn account, and I can say they are reliable because they have good trading conditions with tighter spreads starting from as low as 0.0 pips.

In my view, it is FP Markets because I've been trading with them for a while, and the spreads have been consistent without any issues.

Their customer service is also responsive on live calls, emails or live chats.

I will be Live Trading soon with FP markets as they have some of the lowest spreads and have been live since 2005 with ASIC regulation.

Any idea if they are a True ECN Broker and if they have any restrictions on scalping/Hedging?

I agree with KiranKrithika about FP Markets. It's been three months since I started using it, and so far, everything is going good. The spreads are consistently lower through the day, and their trading conditions are the best.

Can someone suggest me a reputable, reliable broker for live trading with ten or more years of forex business experience?

Yes, Forex is business and be careful, I read on Forex Peace Army that FP Markets is a scam broker. So many case, like suspend account without traders permission, money is gone and many more. It is shocking me because I want to try trading with FP Markets, and I changed my mind. You guys should be careful with broker you choose, find out review about your broker and make your decision.

Hi andengireng, Have you tried reaching their customer service to solve your issues because I've been trading with them for like eight to nine months and never had any issues like you mentioned.

Which broker are you currently trading with and how are their trading conditions?

I'm a beginner in forex and looking for reliable brokers with proper regulations. An older broker with good customer service will be an advantage for me. Any recommendations?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.