What's new

General Older broker are reliable compared to new brokers

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NadalEs

Older brokers are reliable compared to new brokers because older brokers have the forex business experience and for them to be active for so long they have to maintain a good reputation with the regulators and their clients. I currently now trade with one of the oldest brokers FP Markets that has been in forex business for over 15 years with ASIC regulation.

Older brokers are reliable compared to new brokers because older brokers have the forex business experience, and for them to be active for so long, they have to maintain a good reputation with the regulators and their clients.

I currently trade with one of the oldest brokers, FP Markets that have been in the forex business for over 15 years with ASIC regulation.

A broker, in my opinion, is reliable if they have a proper regulation. I wouldn't trust an unregulated bucketshop just because it's old.

Yes, I agree with the statement that old brokers are much better compared to new brokers. Not saying that new brokers are bad, but old brokers have a better reputation and reliability.

Yes, you are right. The old broker is much more trustworthy than the new broker. If a trader thinks that the new broker will get a lot of benefits, he will be wrong. Because the new broker will not be able to give you the support that the old broker will give you. So when you create a trading idea, you must choose the right broker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Older brokers are better because they have over five years of trading business experience due to their reputation.

For example, brokers like FP Markets and ICM have been in the forex business for over ten years with a good reputation.

yes trade with old brokers.like fine wine .years of track records means stable business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.