What's new

New EA GOLD AND SILVER ROBOT V3 2020

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes
This is Version 2, not Version 3. Version 2 only BUY trades and no SELL trades. Anyone has the Version 3 EA?

Is it working good? It's not working in my demo account.
For me, yes it's working fine on demo as long as your installation process is completed without making any mistakes at all. Once you have done your installation successfully, the EA would start to work and place trades almost immediately. Please do double check your installation process again and make sure you have installed all the 3 files into their respective location accordingly, i.e. the EA would needs to be installed into the "Expert" Folder, the "Include" file ("mt4R") is to be installed into the "Include" folder and the "Library" file ("mt4R.dll") is to be installed into the "Library" folder. Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless.

Anybody still using this EA please do let me know. I have a trial version of it and I think it works on certain market conditions and not all. It needs human supervision

Anybody still using this EA please do let me know. I have a trial version of it and I think it works on certain market conditions and not all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.