What's new

6 DIFFERENT FOREX TRADER TYPES

ranakkt

6 DIFFERENT FOREX TRADER TYPES
Selecting the right style for you will maximize your chance of succes.
1- Scalper
-Scalpers are short-term traders focusing on holding positions for timeframes as small as a few seconds to a few minutes.
2- Intraday
- Their routine will not be as fast-paced as a scalper’s, day traders will similarly close all positions before the end of the trading day
3- Swing Trader
- Swing traders hold onto trades for longer than a single day, and up to perhaps a couple of weeks.
4- Position Trader
- Position traders hold trades for longer periods of time, from several weeks to years.
5- Algorithmic Trader
- Algorithmic traders rely on computer programs to place trades for them at the best possible prices.
6- Event-driven Trader
- Event-driven traders look to fundamental analysis over technical charts to inform their decisions. They’ll seek to benefit from spikes caused by political or economic events, such as Non-Farm Payroll data, GDP, employment figures, and elections.
For me , I’m using 3 styles of trade, Scalper, Intraday & Swing. Now it’s time for you to decide which kind of Traders are you ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.