What's new

New EA Advisor "Ilan Dynamic Pro"

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bhushansky

Advisor "Ilan Dynamic Pro"

Advisor for MetaTrader 4 trading platform

This EA is based on the advisor "Ilan 1.6 Dynamic", which is widespread in the large number of traders and thus deserve increased attention from professional developers are letting a lot of modifications.There are many variations of this advisor, each has its own pros and cons, but all these modifications are united by a common position averaging algorithm which is used to close a series of one-way orders on the general level of Take Profit.

I have created a modification of the adviser, all of the code is written from scratch, completely redesigned analytical unit.Now Advisor is 100% up to its name, because it is almost all parameters dynamically changed depending on the situation on the active chart.Dynamically adjustable parameters enable to get enough steady work on different instruments, even with the default settings, without prior optimization.At the same time, all the important parameters available for optimization and fine-tuning for a specific tool and the terms of trade.In a modification of "Ilan Dynamic Pro", I tried to bring his vision of effective averaging algorithm, realizing an idea as I prompted many years of professional development experience for MT4 and my own vision of the Forex market.

modes of operation

Depending on the signal EA can open positions in two directions - to buy and sell.If necessary, the adviser can be configured to work only in one direction.

The volume of the starting order is calculated automatically when the proportional calculation functions.If the price moves against the position, it automatically opens averaging warrant.Averaging algorithm can be adjusted flexibly, there are special input parameters for this.If necessary, the algorithm for calculating the proportional amount may be disabled in the input parameters EA.In this case, the adviser will always start with a series of predetermined volume in the input parameters.

Detailed instruction + test reports:http://mt4soft.ru/downloads/Ilan-Dynamic-Pro_Files_ru.zip

Attachments

• Ilan Dynamic Pro.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
Can't get it to start trading... placed on 15 min Chart as shown... nothing... help please...

How are you forward testing the EA.
You will need to let it run 24hr a day connected to the internet or on a VPS.

I am not I placed on the chart waited nothing happened... what should I do then ? I am a programmer and a happy trader.. I saw Zero activity

I am not I placed on the chart waited nothing happened... what should I do then ? I am a programmer and a happy trader.. I saw Zero activity
You need to leave on the chart 24hrs a day..try eur/usd 1hr first...Id like to see this work for you.

take care

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.