What's new

New EA ProTm HFT MT4 Expert Advisor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sicippy

ProTm EA is an automated Forex HFT MT4 EA that is Free to Download. In recent years, High-Frequency Trading (HFT) has emerged as a popular and effective strategy in the forex market. ProTm HFT EA, a cutting-edge trading algorithm, offers a sophisticated solution incorporating time, momentum, and volume concepts for successful forex trading.

This expert advisor (EA) has a robust risk management system that intelligently manages trades and mitigates potential losses. The robust algorithm prioritizes capital preservation while striving to achieve consistent gains. Furthermore, every trade is protected by a small stop loss, which adds an extra layer of security for the trader’s capital.

ProTm HFT EA can open 20-40 trades a day in a 4 Hour timeframe, although this number can vary depending on the currency pair and time frame. This high-frequency trading approach allows traders to take advantage of short-term market fluctuations and capitalize on profit opportunities. Additionally, the EA offers flexibility regarding lot sizing, allowing traders to use a fixed lot or an auto lot, which automatically increases the transaction size based on specified criteria. This feature will enable users to adjust their trading strategy according to their risk tolerance and market conditions.

The flexibility of ProTm EA allows users to choose their preferred trading frequency, catering to aggressive and conservative trading styles. The EA refrains from using risky strategies like martingale and grid systems. Instead, it focuses on executing one trade at a time, promoting a disciplined approach to forex trading.

Optimal Performance on One Currency Pair and 4-Hour Time Frame​

HFT MT4 EA is designed to deliver optimal performance when deployed on a single currency pair. This focused approach ensures that the algorithm is finely tuned to the specific dynamics of the chosen pair. The EA works best on a 4-hour time frame and has demonstrated exceptional results on major pairs, such as GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and AUD/USD.

Low Latency VPS Requirement for Maximum Efficiency​

ProTm HFT EA requires a low-latency Virtual Private Server (VPS) to ensure the highest accuracy and speed. This allows the algorithm to execute and modify trades in milliseconds, taking advantage of fleeting market opportunities. By utilizing a low latency VPS, traders can be confident that their orders are executed promptly and accurately, reducing slippage and maximizing profits.

Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, please familiarize yourself with and understand how this HFT MT4 Robot works, then only use it in a real account.

Attachments

• ProTm-EA.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
This is just a trial version of the EA. The ultimate goal is asking for your real money to buy and even if you do so, there is no guarantee that it will work well.

For your info, I have done some info digging online and found this trial version of EA somewhere and I saw many users said it won't work on real account. That's why and how I came to this conclusion of why this EA is not worth to try. Unless of course if you are willing to pay to buy the unlimited version of it to test out then that's your choice, no problem. Otherwise, I just see no reason of testing this trial version EA. Period.

Last edited:
This is just a trial version of the EA. The ultimate goal is asking for your real money to buy and even if you do so, there is no guarantee that it will work well.

For your info, I have done some info digging online and found this trial version of EA somewhere and I saw many users said it won't work on real account. That's why and how I came to this conclusion of why this EA is not worth to try. Unless of course if you are willing to pay to buy the unlimited version of it to test out then that's your choice, no problem. Otherwise, I just see no reason of testing this trial version EA. Period.
good morning can j see the backtest ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.