What's new

hft forex robot trading

wagner gabriel

hft forex robot, use vps for hft and ecn account,test first on the demo account.

Attachments

• ForexCracked.comHFT-Forex-Scalper.zip
    46.9 KB · Views: 17
After running the QE EA for over two weeks now, the winning rate is amazing! One of the things I like about the QE is the recovery system. I experienced the recovery system in each of the two weeks. The drawdown was at a minimum risk so don't panic and let QE do it thing, which QE done an excellent job with it. The best part about the whole experience is Bogdan, the developer. He is an amazing person, very active, helpful, and much more in the community. The discord community is a strong and supportive group where you can ask questions, ask for help, and share your experiences. Overall, my experience with QE and Bogdan is excellent!

After running the QE EA for over two weeks now, the winning rate is amazing! One of the things I like about the QE is the recovery system. I experienced the recovery system in each of the two weeks. The drawdown was at a minimum risk so don't panic and let QE do it thing, which QE done an excellent job with it. The best part about the whole experience is Bogdan, the developer. He is an amazing person, very active, helpful, and much more in the community. The discord community is a strong and supportive group where you can ask questions, ask for help, and share your experiences. Overall, my experience with QE and Bogdan is excellent!
Hi, It would be amazing if you share that EA with us? Or where can I download it from?

Bogdan deleted his real account after 8 months because he got burned. I definitely do not recommend it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.