What's new

Any thoughts about dogecoin ?

It is literally a shitcoin. It will not have a massive bullrun. If you are lucky it goes to 0.11492 or if you extremely lucky it goes to 0.14355. I highly doubt that this will happen. There is a butterfly pattern on the daily but I dont think it matters because of macro economic factors, such as the whole financial world is collapsing and people are pulling there money from every asset. After this bearmarket is over around 2024 or 2025 (if we are lucky) I doubt that dogecoin will recover.DOGEUSDT_2022-06-11_12-16-03.pngll

It will definitely have another bull run. 100%. However, not until Bitcoin and the rest of the market does, which will likely not be for a good while yet and there may still be lower low hit.
It's been around since 2013, look up the Lindy Effect. Man above is analyzing the daily chart since the start of the bear market :ROFLMAO:

Tbh i don't follow a coin which can be controlled by one persons tweets if says good dog it goes up if he says bad dog it goes down so i don't think it's wise to put a lot of money in a coin like that

Honestly, I don’t believe much in dogecoin. Cardano seems to be a better option at the moment. It’s not very far from ethereum.

Billy Markus, a software programmer, designed Dogecoin in about three hours. Dogecoin, in my opinion, is almost probably not a sound investment in any traditional definition of the term. It has an infinite supply, is junk, and has no utilities; all it has is a random hype that has been constructed around it, and all thanks to Elon Musk. It's a bubble that will explode with the force of the largest rugpull you can imagine. Keep away from it.

Not sure if many traders are even putting their money in it. As Elon Musk is not talking much about it, his followers may have moved to bitcoin.

I think that market will reset and only bitcoin, ether and few others will survive. After that bull market can start again.

I don’t trust in any cryptocurrency other than bitcoin and ethereum. Only these seem to be staying in the long run.

It has a strong community that is committed to its success with a low price point, which makes it accessible to a wide range of investors. Also the technology is sound and has a lot of potential.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.