What's new

Are forex signals a scam? it looks like they just use TV to send texts on basic signals?

AP2705

Are forex signals a scam? it looks like they just use TV to send texts on basic signals? surely they could just be creating or copying a basic script to create signals and then parring the texts on to others.

Are forex signals a scam? it looks like they just use TV to send texts on basic signals? surely they could just be creating or copying a basic script to create signals and then parring the texts on to others.
Some signals are good but for new traders with limited funds look for free signals and do your own analysis on the charts. If the signal and your analysis agree, then go for the trade. But I wouldnt be paying like $75 / month for signals. That's madness

Some signals are good but for new traders with limited funds look for free signals and do your own analysis on the charts. If the signal and your analysis agree, then go for the trade. But I wouldnt be paying like $75 / month for signals. That's madness

ye, 75 is way too much

The big problem with signals is timing to enter in position. When the signal is posted the price is away with 10-15 pips usually, same with closing of position. So you can't achieve their claimed profits at all.

Unfortunately, most of the forex signals providers are scams sitting behind the screen that lure traders with fake promises and make them lose by sending false signals. You need to be thoughtful about risking your money so that you don’t do something that you shouldn’t.

i need help in working signals i dont mind paying like the last group i was in the signals kept making us loose money .

there are a lot of free signals out there that are quite good but always best to try developing your own strategy. $75 seems pretty expensive

They just use TV to send texts on basic signals? lol

I used to trust signals before then I stopped but it depends on the preference of the user and one thing I have come to understand about signal services is that, its not what u are given that matters but how well it obeys your trading style.
After editing it with my trading style I discovered that a good amount of such signals was wrong or they were just false breakouts

no no no bro, I literally bought my lambo because of RICO, he is my friend, his group only has 31 members , we hit the banks every single day, its hard to find but if you know how to do your research, you find some amazing amazing signals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.