What's new

Tutorial Forex Analysis/Signals

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

R C F

My fellow traders,

I hope you all doing well and good? This thread is meant for those struggling with the Forex market, looking for profitable trades/setups? Then this is the right spot for you. I will be post free setups here according to my trading system. Free Forex signals and Crypto analysis/signals.

If you're already profitable you can just observe, but if you're struggling with being profitable in the market, then this can as well be the right place for you.

Stay tuned as I present my profitable signals/analysis to you.

Stay Profitable
Stay Pipful.

Have you had your fill on learning how to trade divergences?

Let’s review!

Divergence is a popular concept in technical analysis that describes when the price is moving in the opposite direction of a technical indicator.

There are two types of divergences:

1. Regular divergence
  2. Hidden divergence
Each type of divergence will contain either a bullish bias or a bearish bias.

Since you’ve all be studying hard and not been cutting class, we’ve decided to help y’all out (cause we’re nice like that) by giving you a Divergence Trading Cheat Sheet to help you spot regular and hidden divergences quickly.

Regular Divergence
Regular divergences signal a possible trend reversal.

Attachments

• 1627631735155.jpeg
    1627631735155.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 10
Hidden Divergence
Hidden divergences signal a possible trend continuation.

Attachments

• 1627631739013.jpeg
    1627631739013.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 6
While divergences can occur between price and any other piece of data, they are most commonly used with technical indicators, especially with momentum oscillators.

Examples of a momentum oscillator include the Commodity Channel Index (CCI), Relative Strength Index (RSI), Stochastic, and Williams %R.

Whew!

That’s quite a lot to remember, isn’t it?

You can write this all down in your palm and look back on it while trading.

But if you’re like Eminem whose palms get sweaty, knees weak, and arms get heavy, when you’re nervous, we wouldn’t recommend this.

You can simply bookmark this page and just revisit it when you mix up those higher lows, lower highs, lower lows, and higher highs.

You don’t want to make a wild guess while coming up with a trade, do you?

Just decided to have a brush on Divergence as this would be of assistance to many of you who don't have knowledge of TA (Technical Analysis) then whenever I post any analysis or signals you can be sure why you're entering it.

Stay Tuned.
RCF

Currency call summary 30 07 2021

USDCAD in focus with a sell opportunity if price can move below 1.2444 with a 30 pip stop loss and 60 pip take profit. For BTCUSD price needs to get over 42k for a buy trade to be considered and for ETHUSD a pullback to 2200 would offer a buying opportunity, although careful consideration needs to be shown given the risk sentiment present in markets Today there is EUR CPI (YoY) (July) at 17:00 GMT+8, CAD GDP (MoM (May) at 20:30 forecast -0.3%, the US has Personal Spending (MoM) (June) forecast 0.7% and the Michigan Consumer Expectations and Sentiment for July with expectations of 78.4 & 80.8 respectively. DXY looking weak after a small pull back to the mid 91.90's therefore adding to the thesis for short USD pairs.

Stay Pipsfull
RCF

BUY EURUSD 1.1883

SL: 1.1853

TP1: 1.1903

TP2: 1.1923

TP3: 1.1943

Signal Analysis by LCMS Traders

Currency Pair: EURUSD

BUY EURUSD 1.1883

Timeframe: H1

Step 1 - Previous News: EUR: -, USD: Advance GDP q/q fell short of expectation

Step 2 - Trend: Up, Trend Following

Step 3 - Support/Resistance: Breaking Through Resistance

Step 4 - Indicators

- Bollinger Bands: within

- MACD: fast turing, slow down

- Stochastic: H4 heading down

- PSAR: bearish

Step 5 - Upcoming News: EUR: Eurozone CPI flash estimate y/y 1700hrs, USD: Core PCE Price Index m/m 2030hrs, FOMC Member Brainard Speaks tomorrow 0830hrs

Attachments

• 1627640626972.jpeg
    1627640626972.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 7
SELL USDCAD 1.2440

SL: 1.2470

TP1: 1.2420

TP2: 1.2400

TP3: 1.2380

Signal Analysis by LCMS Traders

Currency Pair: USDCAD

SELL USDCAD 1.2440

Timeframe: H1

Step 1 - Previous News: USD: Advance GDP q/q fell short of expectation, CAD: -

Step 2 - Trend: Down, Trend Following

Step 3 - Support/Resistance: Breaking Through Support

Step 4 - Indicators

- Bollinger Bands: within

- MACD: fast down, slow up

- Stochastic: H4 heading up

- PSAR: bearish

Step 5 - Upcoming News: USD: Core PCE Price Index m/m 2030hrs, FOMC Member Brainard Speaks tomorrow 0830hrs, CAD: GDP m/m 2030hrs

Attachments

• 1627641741895.jpeg
    1627641741895.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.