What's new

Learning forex and market analysis

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Thalaba74

Hi guys I am new here I would like to be assisted with forex knowledge or pdf thanks and robots of possible as I want to be a professional trader

You can check youtube videos. Also Babypips, a very popular forex forum, offers a free, foundational course on their website.
Robots have very limited use, and they can’t take informed decisions because the market is volatile and unknown. As a beginner, you can take help of signals and understand how strategies work and later create your own.

You can start learning about forex on the internet. There are many free resources and courses available. You can check out Youtube for some videos or try Google search.

Start with babypips. It’s a free course where you learn the basics of forex and begin demo trading. I wouldn’t recommend trading with robots initially. You can start with simple strategies like support and resistance.

Start with Youtube. There are many good forex traders who coach and live telecast their trades. This can be very helpful in understanding how to develop strategies, and later traders can create their own. You can check the following youtubers-
Meir Barak and Adam Khoo.

I advice to study trading that follows the market makers. Typical retail trading will not get you far. Look up ICT on Youtube ;)

The forex market is vast enough and includes numerous forms of the trade like future currency, currency options, currency ETFs. Regulated brokers in the forex market assist in acquiring knowledge on forex from online courses and video clips.

I believe reading some popular books on trading is a good way of fetching genuine knowledge like Currency Trading For Dummies by Brian Dolan or Forex trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms by Jim Brown. They both are good reads.

Useful information I see here I believe reading some popular books on trading is a good way of fetching genuine knowledge like Currency Trading For Dummies by Brian Dolan or Forex trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms by Jim Brown. They both are good reads.

AUDJPY today as we see here, the trend is still bearish, so the best strategy for you is follow the trend, you can open sell position when the price breaks support area at 80.45 with potential target up to 50 pips below

The school of pipsology is probably the best place to learn forex trading. Start with that and if you feel the need, plus you can check out Youtube as well, as it has many informative channels.

For me, the support/resistant levels are so crucial to identify! Because I set my SL/TP according to the position of those levels! I see, higher time frames are more reliable than the small time frames like M15, M30! This is why, I only prefer H4 time frame for my Price Action trading analysis!

Learning is the only way that can lead you to success in the forex market. The Balance offers good forex trading information. You can go through it and test it on a demo account to obtain practical knowledge.

With a strong technical analysis approach, you can achieve all that you want in the forex market. While you learn, make sure that you learn using technical indicators that can help you make profitable trading decisions.

Start with one thing at a time otherwise, you will confuse yourself. Firstly, go through the basics and then learn technical analysis. It’s not important to learn to use bots when you are just starting out. You will learn that with time.

Take baby steps when you are a beginner. If you jump, you may skip important lessons. Take old trading charts, analyse them, and note your findings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.