What's new

Learning forex as a beginner

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Random assumptions don’t work in the forex market. You have to be sure about what you are doing and how you want to do it. There are no predefined rules that work 100% accurately but it doesn’t mean that you can make money from the beginning even if you are not learning well. Learn patience and everything will seem normal to you.

Hi. Seeing as you want to learn it thoroughly, I am available as a mentor. The trading I do is based on market maker trading. The financial market is being manipulated by the banks. We small retailers are not their target, however we do get manipulated. So what can we do? We have to trade with the market makers. This is also how I got FTMO funded. I can ask my students to give you a review about my trading and teachings.

So how do I teach?
The first phase is for you to master the basics. We will do a lot of replay testing together. After this you we build a logbook with you expecting things to happen in the market. We will review this logbook together as well. We will go from step 1 to the final step, which is you being profitable.

You get:
1. Live 1-on-1 teachings, which will be recorded for you
2. All of my notes
3. More mentorship videos
4. Part of the payment can be used for account managment. Like this you can see exactly how I trade and you will get profit as well.

I like the way he explained you, 100% agree with that

I know that learning is a boring task and not everyone enjoys it. But when it comes to taking risks with your money, I don’t think you should mind learning well. If you still do, there are a lot of jobs that you will be able to do without learning. But if it is trading that you are aiming at, be ready to learn.

As a beginner you have opportunities to learn from various sources like blogs and articles, video tutorials, paid and free courses on the subject. It is better to focus only on your learnings at this stage.

I think part of the problem here may be the mentor. Many of them are just failed traders themselves looking to make an easy buck off of hopeful new traders. I'd start by using free resources online, like YouTube, this site, and other free forums or sites with articles and videos about trading. No need to spend any more money on it.

If you’re ready to put in your efforts then you can find tons of sources on the internet to learn about forex. Honestly you don’t need any mentor, you can learn on your own. No matter how much you study, if proper implementation of strategy is missing then your knowledge is of no use. So make sure you practise and test your strategy in a demo account.

You can check out YouTube, there are many channels that give details about any concern you might have as a beginner. Learn from your mistakes and make better choices by upgrading skills and learning on the go. Do not worry, patience does benefit.

Well, as a beginner you actually don’t need to pay or get a mentor to teach you forex trading. Whatever you need to learn is available for free on the internet. The majority of traders have learnt forex trading on the internet. There are free courses, paid courses, youtube videos, articles, blogs, books, so many options available. I suggest you an option based on the fact that you are a better listener, or a better reader. If you are a better listener, go for video courses, as available on Youtube. Just make sure that the youtuber teaching is a verified trader. If you are a better reader, choose from forex courses that have a majority of good reviews.
Then it is important for you to demo trade. I think you should start from the beginning again, so that you can come back to live trading and make no more losses.
All the best.

Neither you need a mentor nor any paid course. To polish your skills and knowledge, make a commitment to learn regularly and practice more often. This is one and only way to become a successful trader.

I am struggling with forex for a couple of years. It's my bad luck I didn't get a good mentor. I want to learn it thoroughly and wanna move on profit. Is there any course pack or videos available from which I can start my journey?
i am also struggling

There are so many ways you can learn now, through articles, books, even by watching videos. The most important step is practising on a demo account. This is a must, as it helps you enhance skills and increase knowledge which generates more profit in the future. Learn how to scan and analyse the market for the correct opportunity and start earning rewards. Good luck!

As you are struggling for a long time. I would suggest you start practicing on a demo account. It will help you to learn forex trading in a more practical way.

There are many courses online that you can browse through, have a look at. But, I suggest you read ‘Trading in the Zone’ by Mark Douglas and ‘Currency Trading for Dummies’ by Brian Dolan and Kathleen Brooks. Start basic, develop a strong foundation and then if you want to get mentored, find one. Good luck!

You have to be patient in the learning phase; you have to learn how to trade forex. And when you are learning, learn with focus and energy. After that, practice on a demo account. And keep on learning and practicing until you gain confidence to trade live. In this way, you become your own mentor; no mentor or ‘guru’ is needed to make you learn how to trade forex.

Knowledge of trading is the unsaid requirement. No one will tell you that you must read a certain topic or watch a certain video to learn. It’s you who has to understand the importance of learning because that’s how you will stay in the market for better profits.

Why should you pay when you can learn everything for free? I’ll suggest you to go for the free courses offered by Babypips and Udemy. They are highly beneficial, informative, and most recommended by traders.

As a beginner, learning forex is the most important aspect that determines your trading career. Apart from taking trading courses I would also suggest to start practising on the demo account so as to assimilate your knowledge.

The beginnings in the forex market have to be the toughest of all. Where a trader is under pressure to learn all that he can, he also has to go through losses that he is incapable of understanding. It takes time to get well-versed with all market situations and you must be ready for that to stay on track.

Take the responsibility of your learning in your own hands and overlook random suggestions. Read good books like Trading in the Zone and practice your strategies on a demo account. Don’t rush your learning at all and you will be good when you start trading.

I think self study would yield much better results than taking up a paid course for forex trading. You will see many mentors and coaches who are making money from teaching forex trading. But we can never be sure whether these experts are profitable themselves or not. So, it is better to seek knowledge from reliable sources that are free and refine your skills through demo trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.