What's new

Technical analysis learning methods

Edward Peterson

At first I would say to learn in regards to candles. We see distinctive kind of candles on an outlines. Take in the name of those candles or how those candles shaped. What's more, what those candles mean? When you took in the candles at that point learn candles designs. Simply after that you can find out about various technical markers and their utilization. For analysis great candles is additionally critical. I mean there are a few brokers that creates fake candles which may cause issue for analysis. That is the reason I trade on XeroMarkets as it doesn't make any fake candles. I likewise appreciate low spreads trading in their platform.

When any new trader wants to invest in forex, he will have probably little practical knowledge about the trading process and the market. It is very much needed for the new comer to operate a demo account before he invest into the market. By using demo account he can get practical knowledge about trade and market. When I was thinking to invest in forex, at first i created a demo account in TP Global FX, where i could learn all the basics of the trading policy. It helped me a lot.

JamesAH

I would recommend to use a demo account first, to get to grips with what you are doing. Make sure you have a trading plan and stick to those rules, anything to take the emotions out of making a decision is the best way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Indicator Trading Box - Technical analysis indicator needed... Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B Technical Analysis tools to understand charting and forex patterns. I hope these tools will help you because they worked wonders for me. Thanks Forex Education 0
L Indicator is Technical Analysis Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C General How many of you out there are using just technical analysis? Trading Systems and Strategies 7
E Why does forex have to be so hard for some people especially technical analysis? MetaTrader 1
FortuneP13 Technical vs Fundamentals analysis Forex Indicators and Tools 1
FortuneP13 Technical vs Fundamentals analysis Forex Indicators and Tools 0
C Using technical analysis for entry’s and exits General Discussions 0
X XtreamForex | Daily Technical analysis General Discussions 3
X General Technical Analysis on Gold & Silver Commodities 3
jerrymarvis This chat pattern will help your technical analysis Forex Education 0
R What do people use more? Technical or Fundamental Analysis? General Discussions 4
King17 Technical handbook analysis Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Fundamental or Technical Analysis General Discussions 7
benkal General WHAT IS TECHNICAL ANALYSIS? Forex Education 0
T Technical analysis GBPJPY 2020-08-05 General Discussions 0
T General USDJPY Technical Analysis 05/08/2020 General Discussions 1
T General Technical Analysis GBPUSD 05/08/2018 General Discussions 0
T General Technical Analysis for EURUSD 05/08/2020 General Discussions 0
T Technical analysis VS fundamental analysis Forex Education 0
Xarach The Handbook of Technical Analysis Forex Education 0
E Technical Analysis is especially remarkable General Discussions 1
E Technical analysis is the best General Discussions 0
H How to do technical analysis like pro❓ Forex Education 6
R CONTINUATION PATTERNS What are Continuation Chart Patterns? Forming a major component of technical analysis, continuation chart patterns assist invest Forex Education 0
olrac15 Does Technical Analysis Work? Forex Education 4
H gold technical analysis and AB= CD Pattern Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
M Technical analysis is another primary classification. General Discussions 0
E General Planning your exit(technical analysis) General Discussions 0
D Forex technical analysis principles General Discussions 2
D Main 3 principles of Forex technical analysis Forex Education 0
Rubiano Almeida Tutorial Trading Price Action Trends Technical Analysis of Price Charts Bar Forex Education 0
F General Understanding Technical Analysis General Discussions 3
H Suggestion EUR/USD Technical Analysis Trading Systems and Strategies 11
A gold technical analysis and XAUUSD trading signals live for free Commodities 0
X Daily Trading Analysis & Technical Trading Systems and Strategies 5
A Gold Technical Analysis Today and Gold Price buy signals Commodities 0
A EUR USD technical analysis and zigzag pattern Trading Systems and Strategies 4
A GBP USD technical analysis and symmetrical triangle pattern Trading Systems and Strategies 2
A Gold Technical Analysis from Gold Pattern Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A gold technical analysis and xau usd trading signals sell Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Gold Technical Analysis for long term and trading signals free Trading Systems and Strategies 6
A Free Currencies trading signals and GBP usd Technical analysis today Trading Systems and Strategies 4
A Forex News FREE GBP USD SIGNALS and technical analysis Trading Systems and Strategies 4
A gold technical analysis and trading signals Trading Systems and Strategies 7
A Forex News GBP USD Technical Analysis and gbpusd trading signals Trading Systems and Strategies 6
A Forex News gold technical analysis and AB= CD Pattern Trading Systems and Strategies 3
A Forex News GBP USD technical analysis and gbpusd signals Forex Education 7
A Forex News gold signal and XAU USD technical analysis Forex Education 3
A Forex News daily gold technical analysis free Forex Education 7