What's new

Learning to make profitable trade

Fansyfx

I am interested in being taught to make profitable trades. Does anyone here wish to help me. Thanks

Experience is said to be the best teacher. In this statement, the psychologist is implying there are many factors that occur within the process of trying to gain knowledge through experience, which involves a hard, costly, and inconvenient way to gain knowledge. Through experience one learns through mistakes, which means one would have burnt his own fingers innumerable times before his eyes were opened to the truth. Empiricists are primarily those who learn from experience. However, there is a better way to learn than through experience, and that is through wisdom.

Experience is said to be the best teacher. In this statement, the psychologist is implying there are many factors that occur within the process of trying to gain knowledge through experience, which involves a hard, costly, and inconvenient way to gain knowledge. Through experience one learns through mistakes, which means one would have burnt his own fingers innumerable times before his eyes were opened to the truth. Empiricists are primarily those who learn from experience. However, there is a better way to learn than through experience, and that is through wisdom.
I totally agree, but Don't you think in other to trade profitable trades one needs to see the main reason of starting trading at first placeOk hand

To learn to make profitable trades, you will have to trade in the live market. If you don’t wish to take any big risks, you can simply open a micro account where you can trade with a low amount. This will help you gain live market experience and improve as a trader.

Start with the forex basics. You won’t be able to do anything if you have no idea about what is happening. Once through the basic forex education, open a demo account where you can practice until you gain practical knowledge of using a trading platform. When you think that you are ready to go live, start small because you are yet to find out about the live market conditions.

Yes, it is possible to make profitable trades, but it requires time and patience. As a trader, you should always keep on learning and test your strategies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.