What's new

General are robots even safe?

Deity

Is it safe to auto trade or manually do it yourself?i have experince with money pile robot...it was best until it decided to quit on me and i am always caught on the wrong side of the market.

Hello,

I think using a robot is not a bad choice but you have to know your strategy by heart, choose the right pairs to work with.
In addition, knowing how to trade manually is a big plus in order to manage good money management.
I also advise to follow the news in order to know when to deviate from the market.

Hello,

A good tip is to backtest then forward test the bot on a demo account with the same leverage and capital etc as you would have running the bot live

It depends on what bot do you use. As for their activities and profit, it seems, some of them are useful. But it is necessary to find the working one.

If you have the time to learn to trade manually its much better...but there are quite a few good EA's out there

if you are a small capital trader then manual will do best.. but u are a large capital trader u want maximum results so its best to use automation to take advantage of every opportunityOk hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.