What's new

Indicator Bamsbung

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes
Bamsbung only frezzes your computer when you tweek the settings too much, i know a guy making over $10,000 a day with this. Its all about perspective and perspective comes from information. So get the right knowledge then you will be able to make money even with repainting indicators
can you please share more info with us, on how to effectively use this? Thank you

did you test it? how did it go? I have the old version, and It freeze the crap out of my pc, so I really can't test it
Looks interesting. Thanks for the share. I will be testing this indicator and i am sure it will useful.

The problem with most you losing traders is that you always ask for other peoples opinion on a certain indicator before checking it out yourselves. You can easily download and check it out people give their opinion according to their knowledge and if their knowledge is poor they will give a poor opinion too and you take the risk of either throw the indicator without even testing it going to check it with a polluted mindset about it. It doesnt take long for you to see if an indicator fits your system or not but it takes long to really understand the best of an indicator. My system is made up of indicators i have for more than 6 months but i dumped them because i didnt know how to use them then i gained more knowledge now i built something that obliterates the market.

So please guys do the work yourselves and you will be impressed

I am using this indicator. It actually works well. But it's a bit heavy indicator. Bigger timeframe h1/h4 works pretty good. I am telling you a secret, just catch trend friendly arrow. Thats it. Good Luck..Ok hand

Here is Bamsbung indicator, with mq4 files but without any PDF or documents.
However, you can see how to use it in the web below.
http://bamsbung.com/

My review:
The indicator named NO REPAINT seems good, somewhat signal appears late but not matter.
And there are two trend indicators, the one shows long term trend and another one shows short term trend.
The short term trend Indicator repaints, so at first you must check long term trend and follow it.
If you use time frame smaller than H1 or M30, both trend indicator shows arrows too far from candles to confirm, but fortunately, we have mq4, so if someone can improve them, please do and share us!!
Enjoy.
Score of this system: Ok handOk handOk hand / Ok handOk handOk handOk handOk hand
TQ for the share. Hope to give it a go soonest...(y)

OK people. Yes, BAMSBUNG is a bad guy who repaints!!
I removed repainting from it. but less accuracy so tweak its parameters by yourself.
And it seems that Bamsbung trend is based zigzag so it repaints (is that already mentioned before?)
Good luckOk hand

Attachments

• BAMSBUNG-NO REPAINT.ex4
    55 KB · Views: 69
I removed repainting from it. but less accuracy so tweak its parameters by yourself.
And it seems that Bamsbung trend is based zigzag so it repaints (is that already mentioned before?)
Good luckOk hand
Thanks bro, i will tes on next week

[QUOTE = "inroolkaka, должность: 34288, участник: 68492"]
Вы можете объяснить, как обнаружить индикатор перекрашивания?
[/ QUOTE]
switching the timeframe or rebooting the terminal

Good luckOk hand
good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks