What's new

Indicator BELLY SYSTEM indicator

3.00 star(s) 33 Votes
i have a question please.....
is there any body hve been use ths belly system and experience it because it seem like it do repaint ...

I have a question guys about the system Belly system. I don't know whether you Know the system used by Collen is the same system or not? He always do wonders with the system others not, I just want a clarity or explanation on that.
I too saw that but still have no idea if he uses the same belly system here or a different version we are not aware off.

It looks like the belly system is so famous and I expect this works really well.
Does anyone have back test result for this ?
Ok handOk handOk handOk handOk handOk hand

The following attached Belly System MT5 works well on Vix 75 (using lot size 0.005 gave over 100 USD return in less than 12 hours holding with very little drawdown 6 USD) and MT4 works well again on Currency pairs especially GBPXXX pairs gave over 100 pips on H1 timeframe if you hold trade for 2-3 days with correct entry. Minimum time-frame seems to be H1 and M15 for reentries.
Trying it out on demo first and follow the how to install and use instructions in attached files for best results.
Cant wait to look into it.

Really curious about this, does anyone know if it repaints? I think it's best to wait for a confirmation before entering it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.