I'm used pay &free telegram and Whatsapp
60-70% win rate
Good results in Tokyo time

Attachments

• IMG_4912.PNG
    IMG_4912.PNG
    503.2 KB · Views: 22
Where to get best forex signals ?
how do i find the best one. There's Scammed everywhere but i want to avoid it. Most of my friends scammed
but i don't want to be Scammed what to look for and what to expect ?

To be honest just use PAMM investors services, signal transmission time lag is a major problem

EURNZD today as we see here, the price is still in bullish trend, so the best choice is to buy it, you can buy it when the price breaks resistance area at 1.75521 with potential target up to 50 pips above

Does anyone know an automatic signal group that uses social trader or some other method of manually sending them out?

Most signal providers offer some free signals on telegram test them out before going to the vip channel.

I used a couple signals providers and all was scam...pure scam...complete random signals.. that was because I was new to forex and didnt know better.. i was that that was good signals...on telegram group or chanell, they leave that old users that payed just that new users can see that there are people in teelgram group...scam...

There are a lot of signal groups currently available. You can join such groups and backtest their signals to see if they are profitable signals and they don't blow your account

I used a couple signals providers and all was scam...pure scam...complete random signals.. that was because I was new to forex and didnt know better.. i was that that was good signals...on telegram group or chanell, they leave that old users that payed just that new users can see that there are people in teelgram group...scam...
That is the issue with what is free that is not genuine. They will always have a motive behind setting up the Channels. If there was ever any one that works, a lot of people will know very quickly and flock there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.