What's new

Boyak kepeng.mql4 Version 2

Hi, thanks for parts of the EA, I would also like to test it as soon as I have numbers and screens, I share them here

So either I'm too stoned or too stupid, but your file works neither as an indicator nor as an EA ... So much for the topic

On the best breakouts, the price will just experience support or resistance and the trend will at that point proceed in the direction of the price break. On the off chance that you take a gander at the charts of currencies or any money related instrument, you will see some incredible trends originate from breakouts however you're looking in reverse which makes it look simple yet trading breakouts are not as simple as it shows up - why? The longer a level of resistance or support holds, the better the chances of the break finishing will be the point at which the price inevitably takes out support or resistance. The quantity of tests a chart level has honey bee tried is likewise significant - the more occasions it holds the better the trading signal will be the point at which the break finally happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.