What's new

General How do I Learn MQL4/MQL5 for Free?

Fxtyer2

Hey fellow traders and aspiring algorithmic traders! Are you interested in diving into the world of MQL4/MQL5 programming to create your own custom trading indicators and expert advisors?

I'm on the hunt for a FREE full course on MQL4/MQL5 programming. Do you have any recommendations or resources to share? Here are a few questions I have:

1️⃣ Where can I find a comprehensive and beginner-friendly course to start learning MQL4/MQL5? 2️⃣ Are there any online platforms, websites, or YouTube channels that offer in-depth tutorials for both MQL4 and MQL5? 3️⃣ Have you personally taken any MQL4/MQL5 courses that you found extremely helpful? If so, please share your experience!

Feel free to drop your suggestions, links, or even your own experiences with MQL4/MQL5 learning. Let's help each other become proficient in algorithmic trading and coding.

#MQL4 #MQL5 #AlgorithmicTrading #Coding #FreeCourse #TradingCommunity

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.