What's new

explanation MQL4 and EX4

joelroyal

An MQL4 and EX4 file are both files used in the MetaTrader platform, a popular platform for forex trading.
An MQL4 file is the source code of an Expert Advisor (EA) written in the MQL4 programming language. MQL4 is used to develop custom automated trading strategies, also known as EAs, for the MetaTrader platform.
An EX4 file, on the other hand, is the compiled version of an MQL4 file. It contains machine code that can be executed directly by the MetaTrader platform.
In other words, MQL4 is the source code that is used to create an EX4 file. The EX4 file is the file that can be used in the MetaTrader platform for trading purposes.

Have you heard about the new stock market trading bot that's been making waves lately? It looks like it could be a great way to make money with minimal effort. Check it out and let me know what you think! Mt4

Have you heard about the new stock market trading bot that's been making waves lately? It looks like it could be a great way to make money with minimal effort. Check it out and let me know what you think! Mt4
good job

Forex can make you rich quickly if you trade Forex by maintaining trading rules and regulations. Loss is the companion of Forex traders and we can’t avoid it fully.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.