What's new

Budak Ubat v1.51 EA

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes
For ea with the marti system, it is necessary to look at the multiple of lots, trading distance and TF. For Ubat slaves based on safer experience playing on TF H1 or H4 ....

Hi,
No update from my side. Since have blown a number of accounts, will need to receive different settings before again try the EA.

the budak ubat ea is very good, but you have to choose manuelly the trenddirecktion and monitor your orders that the drawdown is not so high and the trend does not change

In my view, to chose the direction of the Trend defeats the objective of an EA. Sadly, do not have time during the working day to check / monitor trades.
Good luck with the EA. Really do hope that make great profits on a live account.

Right now my strategy for Budak is to increase my lot size with a little capital, when the drawdown is up to 30% I will cut my loss irrespective of any factor and start again. I use it to get my monthly VPS fee nothing serious

No update from my side. Since have blown a number of accounts, will need to receive different settings before again try the EA.

This Ea, without doubt in the medium and long term empty your account . it is important that you monitor your trades und manuelly choose the right trenddirection so you can make alot of dollars

Hello me i use it and i burn 2 account with jpy the january 2. I think remove the usdjpy
When I started using I have a problem with it but later when I perform Backtesting on EURUSD,GBPUSD,EURJPY EURGBP every thing is moving fine with M5 frame.

The EA is 85% ok.
do you guys still use it with good performance ? i tried it but it lost way more than it made(tested 1.27, 1.36 and 1.51). maybe I don't have the right settings. Anyone willing to share his/her best settings for this Ubat ea? thank you in advance brothers.

all the best

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.