What's new

Candle Stick pattern: Three Line Strike

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hudahuda

The bullish three line strike reversal pattern carves out three black candles within a downtrend. Each bar posts a lower low and closes near the intrabar low. The fourth bar opens even lower but reverses in a wide-range outside bar that closes above the high of the first candle in the series. The opening print also marks the low of the fourth bar. According to Bulkowski, this reversal predicts higher prices with an 84% accuracy rate.

The bullish three line strike reversal pattern carves out three black candles within a downtrend. Each bar posts a lower low and closes near the intrabar low. The fourth bar opens even lower but reverses in a wide-range outside bar that closes above the high of the first candle in the series. The opening print also marks the low of the fourth bar. According to Bulkowski, this reversal predicts higher prices with an 84% accuracy rate.
On the important aspects of trading a trader should give proper attention while choosing the broker. Many scammers are now cheating with their clients so in that case regulated broker is best for them. To get all the necessary facilities I select ForexOne the best and regulated broker and to make good money from them I get- narrow spread from 0.4 pips, high leverage that is 1:500, low transaction cost etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.