What's new

Looking for candle stick trading bible

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kutaz

Hi guys ha you doin. I am looking for a forex educational book by the name candle stick trading bible. If any 1 has it please kindly share. I thank you.

Focusing on two pairs is okay. But if it is only one pair, you can analyze very well. If you go for more than that number, you will lose the track of market analysis and can’t produce a better result.

This practice of over-trading should be deducted to attain trading success; otherwise trading success will become a mirage for traders. Limit your trades to make profit on average. Over-trading reduces your equity gradually.

There are plenty of pdf you can download online. Try
Hi guys ha you doin. I am looking for a forex educational book by the name candle stick trading bible. If any 1 has it please kindly share. I thank you.
There're plenty of free pdf you can download for yourself online. Simply go to google search candlestick trading bible baby pips.

Even those who wrote the original book on CP have defined it as a tool of analysis which can be better used with your other technical analysis so you should do math and money management for its proper use on chart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.