What's new

CR7 EA (maybe a very good one)

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes
Expert files work only on tester
if you mean the demo version
I think it work a little bit different than full version
the demo version seem to be a lot better
am use Cr7 for a week with live account same setting as the developer said not good
but I ask him for other unlock for demo version and try with different setting it been perfect
but need more time to see

am use Cr7 for a week with live account same setting as the developer said not good
but I ask him for other unlock for demo version and try with different setting it been perfect
May I know what settings are u using now

Hello guys iv been listening good information about this a i m going to test on a demo account and wil post here if profitalbe

This EA is single entry for each currency pair or have multiple entry to close position >> martingale, averaging or single entry?

This one is very similar. I still do not know how to make it ride correctly. If you find good parameters, please, share.

Attachments

• Velos.ex4
    14.1 KB · Views: 121
hello dear, how much price of full version CR7 EA and please give me a link of owner of EA?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.