What's new

Strategy DE30 Trading Strategy ( works with all volatile markets )

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Today I will share my personal Trading Strategy for the DE30 Index CFD on ICMarkets for either Scalping or Day-trading trades.
This Strategy was designed on the 1M chart and the 5M chart, however you may use it with a higher Timeframe.

Indicators:
.) 200 Exponential Moving Average
.) ForexTrend_v2 ( Histogram )

Trend Direction:
.) If the price is below the 200 EMA = Only Sell trades
.) If the price is above the 200 EMA = Only Buy trades

Exact Entry and Exit for each trade:
.)ForexTrend Indicator gives signal ( aka changes color )

Important Notice:
.)Requires volatile pairs like the DE30, UK100 or the US500 ( Indices ) GBPJPY, EURGBP, GBPUSD ( Forex ) XAUUSD(Gold), XAGUSD(Silver), XTIUSD(USOIL) (Comex) May also work with Stocks on a regular TF.

.)Only trade during volatile hours of the day for indices the opening hours for each country or during heavy news should be used. ( 08:00AM of the respective country is considered the index opening )

Every Trading Software that I know of offers the Moving Average. The ForexTrend_v2 indicator is attached here below the thread for everyone to download for free. ( You could use any other similar indicator )

Screenshot is attached to show brief entry and exit example. System is simple and easy to understand as well as to master it.

Screenshot 2020-01-01 at 18.10.44.png

Attachments

• ForexTrend.ex4
    10.9 KB · Views: 68
Thank you. I will follow this idea.
I used to trade with Extreme TMA and right now testing the attached system

Attachments

• XARDFX trading system.rar
    445.5 KB · Views: 26

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.