What's new

Dealing with loss in trading

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edward Peterson

Dealing with loss is only possible when you know how to recover it without being desperate. That's why risk reward ratio and winning ratio is important. Trading is a probability game. In some cases you will loss but if you know your risk reward ratio and winning odds, you won't feel that much bad. It takes time to learn and that we are not ready to give. We are in hurry.

Nice post and a good reminder for all traders! (y)
When you start trading in Forex market you must trade smartly. Accept the loss practically and try to make big profit. Choose the reliable broker and work hard with the strategy. With ForexOne trading medium I am doing the scalping trading in my trading life. This broker supplies me the lower spread from 0.4 pips, instant execution, smart bridge of technologies, wide range of trading bonus, error free and fluent trading environment.

Loosing money is a common thing in forex market. Even those who are professional in forex market also loss money in forex market. But if you are wise enough to make a good choice loss can be recovered and you can get profit from you investment. A lot of people don't show interest on investing in forex market just because of the fear of loosing money. If you have faced problem to decide what is good for you, you can take help of the good broker existed in the forex market. I always take help from TP Global FX to take any decision of investment. they help me to execute my plan and make profit. After joining with them, I never loose my money.

In trading, onky risk what you are willing to lose. If you visit mcdonalds 5 times a week, visit teice instead abd risk that 3 days money. In the end, you still get 2 days of mcdonalds.

You always must follow your analysis. If it doesn´t work stop loss should make its job. This way you will not loose your account.

Dealing with loss is only possible when you know how to recover it without being desperate. That's why risk reward ratio and winning ratio is important. Trading is a probability game. In some cases you will loss but if you know your risk reward ratio and winning odds, you won't feel that much bad. It takes time to learn and that we are not ready to give. We are in hurry.
Very good post and so true, if you want to win in the long term you have to learn to lose as well, but of course your loss needs to be calculated with a very thight money management.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.