What's new

Suggestion Digi spike detecetor

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

benkal

Hi everyone i will be sharing the Digi spike detector for BOOM and CRASH trading on BInary. It is very useful especially during a trend. Thanks.:p:p:p:p:p
ELABORATE ON THE TREND PART LIKE IN AN UPTREND/DOWNTREND AND NOT GOOD FOR A SIDEWAYS MARKET?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JacobSenior Digi spike trend arrow alert mt5 Forex Indicators and Tools 2
T Digi boom and crash indicator rar file password Binary Options Brokers Discussions 0
S Digi boom and crash indicator rar file password Binary Options Brokers Discussions 1
G Crash and Boom spike director MetaTrader 0
samimmortal64 Boom and Crash Spike catching with MACD and CCI Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Boom and Crash Spike Detector Trading Systems and Strategies 3
V Searching for the SPIKE KILLER Trading Systems and Strategies 0
X Spike detector (use it on Boom 1000 index, Boom 500 index, Crash 1000 index and Crash 500 index) MetaTrader 18
T Strategy Spike Killer for Binary Mt 5 Trading Systems and Strategies 12
S Boom and Crash spike detector Trading Systems and Strategies 14
L Boom And Crash Spike Detector MT5 General Discussions 10
J Spike detector here text me General Discussions 1
N extreme spike indicator General Discussions 1
S Crash and Boom Spike Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 66
M spike is great indicator m15 i always use it of many hits Forex Education 0
M Please do you have any video tutorial on how this Boom spike system works. does it work also for Binary options? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R General Hello.. can any one help with spike detectation MT5 indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 13
R Suggestion Boom And Crash Spike Detector #MT5 – Binary Option Indicator – [Cost $410] – Free Unlimited Version MetaTrader 69
H Spike detector for boom and crash. General Discussions 27
P I'm Philani, New in the group and in need of help with the spike indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 3
M SPIKE INDICATOR FOR MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 163
F General Digi_Spike Detector Boom and crash spike detector indicator 100% working mt5 indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 179
D Indicator Crash and Boom Spike Detector Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 132