What's new

Profitable EA Download Epignosis Robot by Forex Nasdaq Billionaire Free

2.40 star(s) 21 Votes
I left a link to the site of the hacked version here. but the site administrator constantly deletes my message and does not allow this robot to be here for free.I don't understand why the site administrator removes my link to buy this robot for only $49

Hi guys. We recently got hold of this insane EA and got it cracked. Made $2320 in just 2 days. Try it on Demo first. All instructions are provided in the file.
I bought epignosis robot over the weekend, and i was told to wait for 48 hours at least and that was from past Saturday and is Tuesday I haven't received a licence nor installing files. Is this normal?

I bought epignosis robot over the weekend, and i was told to wait for 48 hours at least and that was from past Saturday and is Tuesday I haven't received a licence nor installing files. Is this normal?
Do you have any feedbacks to share about this robot?
Have you received the license from the vendor. Have you tested it?
Thank you
G.

yes! I bought a licensed version from the author. I TESTED THIS EA. this is a very bad EA. It killed 2 of my accounts of $750 each. Now I bought a 100% indicator for forex and binary options. The result is 100% profit. It's just a super killer forex .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 96

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.