What's new

Forex News EA PatrolRoboFX "Smooth Surf in Forex Market without Slippage"

Anyone tested the EAas at now
till now DAX is very good pairs,.. better than other pairs,.. see it here https://www.hobiheboh.com/2019/07/hasil-trade-ea-patrolrobofx-sampai-hari.html

Yonif ; Why dont you say that this EA is not free ???? Everybody must renew EVERY MONTH......Please be fair.
We will made lots of try and find profitable set and spend lots of time.Then you will say come here friend its not free......
you must pay ........$
Are you kidding with us.
If you say this EA no need to renew i will apolagize from you.

If not kindly go away.........................................

Yonif ; Why dont you say that this EA is not free ???? Everybody must renew EVERY MONTH......Please be fair.
We will made lots of try and find profitable set and spend lots of time.Then you will say come here friend its not free......
you must pay ........$
Are you kidding with us.
If you say this EA no need to renew i will apolagize from you.

If not kindly go away.........................................
just once each month that easy,..
the reason is
1. i dont want my EA sell on another EA Seller
2. you need fair with developer, you just need visit developer web then we can get adsense for advertisement

if you want it free, i share it free but just one you must doing to me,.. just visit my web once each month,.. so, you get my EA free, and i get your visitor advertisement,. THAT IS FAIR,..

if i sent to you unlimited period, that not fair for developer, because all people can sell on other forum,.. you can download just once then developer get nothing..

and the important is what you all give for me the developer or all EA developer?? Think that

That´s a bit confused what you say about to change everytime the settings of this EA. What´s the reference I have to take to change the settings everytime in every pair?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks