What's new

Forex News EA PatrolRoboFX "Smooth Surf in Forex Market without Slippage"

It doesn't work even freshly downloaded, variables don't match, it's scam.
why scam?? i am running on live account.. this simple way if you want same result with my result
1. using Tickmill ecn pro
2. using server FXCM,..
3. load my setfile,..

then running

trade result yesterday

please share your set file of this ea

why scam?? i am running on live account.. this simple way if you want same result with my result
2. using server FXCM,..
3. load my setfile,..

then running
Will it work on the Tickmill demo account? What is an "FXCM server, ..."?

2. using server FXCM,..
3. load my setfile,..

then running
Please open a new thread. Where there will be only accurate and true data. And all the limitations.

The EA variables are different from those in this thread. EA does not work with GlobalPrime. The description is incorrect.

Attachments

• z MT4.jpg
    z MT4.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 5
The EA variables are different from those in this thread. EA does not work with GlobalPrime. The description is incorrect.
not incorrect maybe you didnt understand what i mean,..
1. this thread basically is about PatroRoboFX (scalper), i has test it on FT before ARB
2. i has create new EA with Arbitrage signal trigger (same EA but different trigger) that i share all on my web,..
so, that is like journey how i develop from old EA to the new EA,.. i think all can continue because even the old EA PatrolRoboFX still get great profit,.. if you want more, please read on my web about trade result almost everyday,.. read first then you can judge this EA real work or not,.. this not a scam EA, i test it on live real account. i has create live journal too about that on myfxbook

And the last,. i has SUGGEST many many many time,. i am using TICKMILL broker, you know TICKMILL or not? so, if you not read that, please dont confuse if maybe not work on your broker globalprime,. because i am not talk about your broker.. i has share tutorial how setting this EA, maybe you need develop your own setting if you want using it on your broker,.. ok

This how to calibrate the broker price

not incorrect maybe you didnt understand what i mean,..
1. this thread basically is about PatroRoboFX (scalper), i has test it on FT before ARB
2. i has create new EA with Arbitrage signal trigger (same EA but different trigger) that i share all on my web,..
so, that is like journey how i develop from old EA to the new EA,.. i think all can continue because even the old EA PatrolRoboFX still get great profit,.. if you want more, please read on my web about trade result almost everyday,.. read first then you can judge this EA real work or not,.. this not a scam EA, i test it on live real account. i has create live journal too about that on myfxbook

And the last,. i has SUGGEST many many many time,. i am using TICKMILL broker, you know TICKMILL or not? so, if you not read that, please dont confuse if maybe not work on your broker globalprime,. because i am not talk about your broker.. i has share tutorial how setting this EA, maybe you need develop your own setting if you want using it on your broker,.. ok

This how to calibrate the broker price
Thus, PatrolRoboFX.ex4 from post # 1 is not the same as PatrolRoboARB.ex4 from http://www.hobiheboh.com/.
PatrolRoboFX.ex4 has expiration or other limitations?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks