What's new

New EA EA Pivota "Using Pivot Point System"

yonif

Hello smart traders, greetings profit with low DD,..

This time I made an EA using pivot points to trigger the trading signal, namely the Pivota EA. maybe this is the first pivot-based EA that I made. This EA with single shoot TP and SL options is very suitable for long-term trades.

As a trader, maybe you are already familiar with this system, there are indeed some basic formulas for pivot calculations (classic, woodie, Fibonacci, camarilla and de mark), but I will use the most basic (classic) method, namely by using the formula as follows:

Pivot Point Calculation Formula

Pivot Point (PP) = (High + Low + Close) / 3

Then the Support and Resistance levels are calculated by the formula:

First Resistance and Support

First Resistance (R1) = (2 x PP) - Low

First Support (S1) = (2 x PP) - High

Second Resistance and Support

Second Resistance (R2) = PP + (High - Low)

Second Support (S2) = PP - (High - Low)

Third Resistance and Support

Third Resistance (R3) = High + 2(PP - Low)

Third Support (S3) = Low - 2(High - PP)

How to trade using pivot points, among others

1. Using Pivot Points for Bounce Trading

A simple way of trading using Pivot Points is to treat these Pivot levels as Support and Resistance levels. Usually, the price will test these levels before a bounce (reverse direction of motion) or break (continue direction of motion). In fact, testing can occur multiple times. Because it functions as Support or Resistance, the basic properties of SR also apply. The more often the price fails to break through that level, the stronger the Support or Resistance level will be. By using Pivot Points, an entry opportunity is obtained when the price is at one of the Pivot levels, regardless of whether the price will bounce or break.

2. Using Pivot Points For Breakout Trading

Bounce trading using Pivot Points doesn't always go well, even though the SR level is quite strong. Especially at the opening of the European or New York sessions, price movements tend to break (penetrate) Pivot levels frequently. Also when the market sentiment is strong, such as when the release of important fundamental data.

This EA can be used both with bounce trading systems and breakout trading using pivot points. All features are available both TP, SL and trailing as the exit point.

EA Display

Display Settings

Backtest results in 1 month June 1, 2021-30 June 2021 Pairs EURUSD default setting bounce system

Note: Because this EA can be backtested, look for the settings via BT first, then try it on FT.

Please Support Me on Youtube:
Subscribe ypJono
Subscribe Handmadesu

If you are interested in using this EA, please download below
Download Update EA Pivota

Source: https://www.hobiheboh.com/2021/07/ea-pivota-using-pivot-point-system.html

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I General Hi All im looking to buy Forex Gump is anyone still using it profitably? General Discussions 2
L Findings for gbpusd using Elliott wave and fibonacci Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C My MT4 experience and the power of using it in your trading. MetaTrader 2
X Suggestion Suggestions for using ea Complaints and Suggestions 1
J Trading Crash&Boom Using Bots Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M 10$ windows VPS i'm using now Forex VPS 3
J Semaphore Trading using a simple trading system on Forex Forum Forex Education 0
U Profitable EA Is there anyone using Budak Ubat v1.5 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 17
C General How many of you out there are using just technical analysis? Trading Systems and Strategies 7
harisx32 Does anyone using PZ divergence inidcator Trading Systems and Strategies 3
B How to enter a trade using trendline breaks Trading Systems and Strategies 0
harisx32 Good forex vps that i am using from last year Forex VPS 1
P Report Trading using forex robots the brokers worst fear/nightmare.Automated trading is the future.!! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
P Using forex indicators and tool to assist your trading career.See how to use them effectively Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Using robot for trading? General Discussions 1
U Anyone using the Binary Destroyer and Have good Results? Trading Systems and Strategies 4
D Trading Mastery using First Principles thinking Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Suggestion price action book Big Profit Patterns using candlestick signals Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Forex Analysis Using Parallel and Inverse Currency Pairs General Discussions 0
R Any one using Noble Impulse? General Discussions 1
R what is the danger of using a EA with martingale strategy Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
FortuneP13 Using automated trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
V Forex VZLOMSHIK I would like to know what has been your experience using this EA as well as the Tim frame used onhttps://www.forexforum.co/attachments Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Any ideas for success using golden line v4? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
C Using technical analysis for entry’s and exits General Discussions 0
N General Nasdaq ghost robot is a really good ea, I've been using it for a week and all I see is good results General Discussions 10
W Using multiple EA on Same Account Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Copy trading or trade using EA Forex Signals and Pamm 9
V Free VPS . USING A FREE VPS ON MT4 Forex VPS 15
skrimon Become A PRO Trader Using Leverage In 2020–21.[In-depth Overview] Forex Education 0
Eriksen Free VPS using ICM, great service so far! Forex VPS 5
B Using moving averages Forex Education 0
Skyler10 Suggestion Using the tdi to confirm double bottom and tops Forex Education 0
S Suggestion Part 6 : Using Forexsignal30 Extreme Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 5
S Suggestion Part 5 : Using Forexsignal30 Extreme Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 2
S Suggestion Part 4: Using Forexsignal30 Extreme Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Suggestion Part 3 : Using the Forexsignal30 Extreme Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Suggestion Part 2 : Using Forexsignal30 Extreme Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Suggestion Part 1 : Using Forexsignal30 Extreme Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Strategy for using the belly system in meta trade 5 and meta trade 4 MetaTrader 1
T IS THERE ANY STRATEGIES TO CONSISTENT WITHOUT USING INDICATOR Trading Systems and Strategies 3
7alisman Using a broker to facilitate MT4 auto trading with crypto Forex Broker Reviews 1
B my experience using the Fxchoice broker Forex Broker Reviews 1
V Which EA you are Using For Growing Your money !! General Discussions 9
benkal Suggestion Leading indicators you should be using General Discussions 2
T Using Proper risk management Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T My Experience Using Hotforex Hot Forex Broker Reviews 8
K make money using ea freedom pro using safe settings Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
S For everyone who wants to become rich of using EA-s! Forex Education 1
W Using EA requires knowledge as much as independent trading General Discussions 1