What's new

New EA EA Pivota "Using Pivot Point System"

yonif

Hello smart traders, greetings profit with low DD,..

This time I made an EA using pivot points to trigger the trading signal, namely the Pivota EA. maybe this is the first pivot-based EA that I made. This EA with single shoot TP and SL options is very suitable for long-term trades.

As a trader, maybe you are already familiar with this system, there are indeed some basic formulas for pivot calculations (classic, woodie, Fibonacci, camarilla and de mark), but I will use the most basic (classic) method, namely by using the formula as follows:

Pivot Point Calculation Formula

Pivot Point (PP) = (High + Low + Close) / 3

Then the Support and Resistance levels are calculated by the formula:

First Resistance and Support

First Resistance (R1) = (2 x PP) - Low

First Support (S1) = (2 x PP) - High

Second Resistance and Support

Second Resistance (R2) = PP + (High - Low)

Second Support (S2) = PP - (High - Low)

Third Resistance and Support

Third Resistance (R3) = High + 2(PP - Low)

Third Support (S3) = Low - 2(High - PP)

How to trade using pivot points, among others

1. Using Pivot Points for Bounce Trading

A simple way of trading using Pivot Points is to treat these Pivot levels as Support and Resistance levels. Usually, the price will test these levels before a bounce (reverse direction of motion) or break (continue direction of motion). In fact, testing can occur multiple times. Because it functions as Support or Resistance, the basic properties of SR also apply. The more often the price fails to break through that level, the stronger the Support or Resistance level will be. By using Pivot Points, an entry opportunity is obtained when the price is at one of the Pivot levels, regardless of whether the price will bounce or break.

2. Using Pivot Points For Breakout Trading

Bounce trading using Pivot Points doesn't always go well, even though the SR level is quite strong. Especially at the opening of the European or New York sessions, price movements tend to break (penetrate) Pivot levels frequently. Also when the market sentiment is strong, such as when the release of important fundamental data.

This EA can be used both with bounce trading systems and breakout trading using pivot points. All features are available both TP, SL and trailing as the exit point.

EA Display

Display Settings

Backtest results in 1 month June 1, 2021-30 June 2021 Pairs EURUSD default setting bounce system

Note: Because this EA can be backtested, look for the settings via BT first, then try it on FT.

Please Support Me on Youtube:
Subscribe ypJono
Subscribe Handmadesu

If you are interested in using this EA, please download below
Download Update EA Pivota

Source: https://www.hobiheboh.com/2021/07/ea-pivota-using-pivot-point-system.html

Attachments

• EA Pivota.ex4
    88 KB · Views: 27

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.