What's new

Profitable EA EA RobominerFX "Straddle Arbitrage with Stealth Mode"

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yonif

Halo smart trader, salam profit with low DD,..

EA RobominerFX is a forex EA that uses a straddle arbitrage system, which is a trading system that works by comparing prices between 2 brokers and if there is a price GAP between the two brokers, this EA will create 2 virtual pending orders, namely virtual pending buystop and virtual pending sellstop as the straddle .

Entry point
1. Gap price of 2 brokers (Action Point).
2. Virtual pending stop orders (virtual buystop and virtual sellstop) as straddle.

Exit Point
1. Stoploss and Takeprofit
2. Hidden Stop Loss and Hidden Takeprofit
3. Trailling Stop
4. Virtual Trailling Stop

Criteria for brokers and datafeed server brokers
Basically, EA RobominerFX only needs a GAP between 2 brokers, so it is no longer important to implement a fast broker as a server or vice versa. This is because when there is a GAP between the two brokers, this EA will install a virtual buystop and virtual sellstop simultaneously, so that wherever the market direction will still be exposed to the straddle of this EA. That is one of the benefits of the trading system used by EA RobominerFX.

RobominerFX EA display

RobominerFXServer view

Display settings

How the RobominerFX EA works

Cara setting EA Robominer dengan pairs prefix dan suffix

NOTE: When attaching EA to the chart, try to disable EA first. So when we connect to the server, we can see the different prices shown on the chart first. If the price difference is very significant, then we need to do a calibration first using ask and bid correction so that the price difference between the two brokers is almost the same or close to zero.

Source: https://www.hobiheboh.com/2020/09/ea-robominerfx-straddle-arbitrage-with.html

Please Support Me on Youtube:

Subscribe ypJono
Subscribe Handmadesu

If you are interested in using the RobominerFX EA, please download it here
Download UPDATE RobominerFX
Download RobominerFXServer
VPS on SocialVPS

Attachments

• RoboMinerFX.ex4
    57.1 KB · Views: 66
  • RoboMinerFXServer.ex4
    20.8 KB · Views: 51
Halo smart trader, salam profit with low DD,..

EA RobominerFX is a forex EA that uses a straddle arbitrage system, which is a trading system that works by comparing prices between 2 brokers and if there is a price GAP between the two brokers, this EA will create 2 virtual pending orders, namely virtual pending buystop and virtual pending sellstop as the straddle .

Entry point
1. Gap price of 2 brokers (Action Point).
2. Virtual pending stop orders (virtual buystop and virtual sellstop) as straddle.

Exit Point
1. Stoploss and Takeprofit
2. Hidden Stop Loss and Hidden Takeprofit
3. Trailling Stop
4. Virtual Trailling Stop

Criteria for brokers and datafeed server brokers
Basically, EA RobominerFX only needs a GAP between 2 brokers, so it is no longer important to implement a fast broker as a server or vice versa. This is because when there is a GAP between the two brokers, this EA will install a virtual buystop and virtual sellstop simultaneously, so that wherever the market direction will still be exposed to the straddle of this EA. That is one of the benefits of the trading system used by EA RobominerFX.

RobominerFX EA display

RobominerFXServer view

Display settings

How the RobominerFX EA works

Cara setting EA Robominer dengan pairs prefix dan suffix

NOTE: When attaching EA to the chart, try to disable EA first. So when we connect to the server, we can see the different prices shown on the chart first. If the price difference is very significant, then we need to do a calibration first using ask and bid correction so that the price difference between the two brokers is almost the same or close to zero.

Source: https://www.hobiheboh.com/2020/09/ea-robominerfx-straddle-arbitrage-with.html

Please Support Me on Youtube:

Subscribe ypJono
Subscribe Handmadesu

If you are interested in using the RobominerFX EA, please download it here
Download UPDATE RobominerFX
Download RobominerFXServer
VPS on SocialVPS
Looking good. Will try it soon and post the results

great results yesterday

I don't understand how to setup.
where we can install EA for server? and another one where we can running?

yesteday profit,..

good thing there is a SL on the trade cause so many EA's today has only hedging and no SL on it , I've tried your EA on my vps , seems it is conservative on placing trade, ahm is the trading timeframe on the trading broker is M5 bro? and the other broker which is the server , the timeframe is H1? is that a good setting? cause I've place on that setting on my vps

good thing there is a SL on the trade cause so many EA's today has only hedging and no SL on it , I've tried your EA on my vps , seems it is conservative on placing trade, ahm is the trading timeframe on the trading broker is M5 bro? and the other broker which is the server , the timeframe is H1? is that a good setting? cause I've place on that setting on my vps
yesterday at 20-10-2020, i am not get any trade maybe market is so slowly.. you can using any TF because this EA system not depend on the timeframe,.. this EA system is compare market price between 2 broker, if GAP price occur then this EA will open the trade

yesterday at 20-10-2020, i am not get any trade maybe market is so slowly.. you can using any TF because this EA system not depend on the timeframe,.. this EA system is compare market price between 2 broker, if GAP price occur then this EA will open the trade

thanks bro i will try another pair like EUR/GBP on this EA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.