What's new

New EA Hello, I got 2 leg hiding arbitrage software WP7 2021(1300$), If any of you have experience in Arbitrage ?

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes
I have Hedge (2-legs) Arbitrage software , westernpips private 7 Full unlimited On My VPS ,
I find it difficult to find the appropriate settings, And Brokers that allow this strategy,
If anyone has experience in this field?
Hi @Haidra27 , when you purchase the unlimited version you also get the webclicker for binary option. If you are not using that then Can you share it with me ? I just need the webclicker for Binary options.

I used wp7 and also a bfj trading arbitrage software on a high end root server and I had only losses. i think this will work on demo accounts or maybe i nthe past but today the broker have much faste datafeed, and even if you will be profitable, they will lock your account and you cant wirthdrawal your profits.

Hello everyone,,i have wp7 and its really hard to found the right settings and broker ,does anyone know the good broker i have a settings which is perfectly working on demo account

Hello sir. I know how to use this efficiently. Please contact me

I am developer sir. And i know how to use it. Please contact me.
Hello everyone,,i have wp7 and its really hard to found the right settings and broker ,does anyone know the good broker i have a settings which is perfectly working on demo account

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.