What's new

Expert Advisor Miea V9

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes
Don't use it, my demo account just blown. It opens multiple currency uses grid and martingale strategy, also not good in major economic news

Hi ALL,
MiEA 3.0 blew both demo and live account. Is V9 any different? Anyone running on a live account? If so, please share details.

MiEA and its other products is running on Grid with fixed lot martingale strategy. It is like a time bomb waiting to explode. I have already stopped all Grid/ martingale strategies since like ages ago. I also have already blown a lot of real accounts until i am afraid already. When I see these strategies, i will not bother to look into it.. Never put your money on these strategies as these strategies do not have stop losses when market goes against a trade. lots of people will not understand so go ahead and blow your accounts.

My Contribution to this forum, Find attached latest Version of MIEA V9.0 Ok hand
Am sure all ea works well if we have d technical knowledge of d market n knows d direction we can choose to either short or long and out knowledge of support and resistance with candle pattern can help us determine where to set out stop loss n tp manually I will love to give this ea a try on a cent account n see how it performs thank u for d good work

I use this miea 9.i believe that you have to unload at night,just click it.it's not good at night.so far still profit.i still can figure it out,what is the trigger for OP and close OP?sometimes when trending like gu,its always averaging profit and if it is in minus,it never close,so i have to close it manual.

Op is not often but the winning probabilitu is high.
Ok hand
Usually,i set risk 0.2 not 1 and lot manual 0.02 with 10000 micro usd.
Ok hand thank u and remain richly bless this is great

Hi, Can anyone recommend an EA that is already successfully running 24/5 on a live account? If so, please share the details thereof. Thank you.

MiEA and its other products is running on Grid with fixed lot martingale strategy. It is like a time bomb waiting to explode. I have already stopped all Grid/ martingale strategies since like ages ago. I also have already blown a lot of real accounts until i am afraid already. When I see these strategies, i will not bother to look into it.. Never put your money on these strategies as these strategies do not have stop losses when market goes against a trade. lots of people will not understand so go ahead and blow your accounts.
Are you trading with any EA's on a live account? If so, please share the details.
Thank you,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.