What's new

FBK Strategy - A few years back I took a trip to Pta for a FBK

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
A few years back I took a trip to Pta for a FBK seminar. I was very excited that day and my blood was rushing. I remember it was very early in the morning and was in a taxi with fogged up windows and with my finger I wrote FBK on the window of that taxi as we entered Pta.

We got there and the seminar started after almost getting stuck in a long que outside. I had no idea what to expect as this was the first ever FX seminar I have been to. DJ Coach walked onto the stage after a solid intro and you could imagine what this tech advanced generation would do, yup, you guessed it, everyone took their phones out to capture the moment, I mean people of all ages and race. I admired how a young man from the North had grace to bring us together at such a time and place. We were shortly after asked to not record as we had paid for the strategies and to protect info from being leaked. That was respected.

DJ coach did an excellent job at presenting his product to us and I would to also mention that it's helpful for traders to have a mentor, as I was first introduced to FX back in 2012 and it's been 10 years without consistent profit.

I'm happy to have been part of that seminar and I continue to acquire knowledge from other trader on the regular. I have since migrated from fundamentals to technical and it goes without saying that hardly use the One Minute Strategy, however, I'm glad paid money to learn about it.:)

so i guess you were scammed off your hard earned money. why are u not using the one minute strategy then?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.