What's new

FOREX EA AND INDICATORS...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Depends on how you use them, but normally work as a confirmation after doing your own analysis, use them as a trigger

There are completely immorticate strategies. I also try to use the trade strategy without indicators

I have already completely abandoned the indicators. Trading only due to the analysis of candles

HELLO GUYS DO FOREX EAS AND INDICATORS REALLY WORK???
They do work. But try to get Semi-Automatic EXs, where you can enter based on some basic analysis.
It should be helping you take trades that are manually cumbersome but ultimately you are controlling it, instead of leaving it for whole day.

Yes, EAs and indicators for forex trading do work. The fact is, they're just tools. And, like with any instrument, the outcome is determined by what it is used for and how well it is utilised.
Indicators and EAs are based on live price actions (by applying mathematical calculations to the price actions). However, because EAs are bots, they lack the ability to think and evaluate in the same way that people do.
As a result, you should not trust these tools blindly.

Better not to rely on any indicators and learn the basic technical & fuindamental analysis of trading to hone your skills further.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.