What's new

Best forex Indicators

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Muhammad Bilal

Indicators work best for swing trading i.e. long trades 1 hour or 4 hour timeframes for smaller time frames indicators are not preferred

I think indicators can work in a lot of timeframes but the best way to trade is price action and how price moves. Where it is targeting and how you can create a good RR trade.

Last Man Standing Swing Point Highs and Lows Indicator for MT4

Attachments

• lastmanstandingindicatorv11.ex4
    12 KB · Views: 17
  • lastmanstandingindicatorv11.mq4
    4.8 KB · Views: 14
  • LMS.tpl
    1.4 KB · Views: 10
Indicator will be useless if you do not have indicator to MT4 robot. You can use instruction icustom to use the indicator

Forex indicators help in examining the market data through analysing the historical price movement. This is why I think that everything that a trader needs is always in front of his eyes. Use price action carefully and you won’t need any indicators at all.

Do you have integrate the indicator in an EA already? Do you have made backtests in 99,9% qualita data?

Forex indicators are quite helpful in analysing the market data on the basis of historical data like currency price, volume and market performance. I frequently use moving averages and bollinger bands to predict future trend reversals and price movements.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.